Dangerous mistake

After saying my words I turned around leaving Natsu and his friends shocked,well they better get used quicker because this is just the beginning.Then I starte smirking at those girls that were glaring at me.I wonder which is a bigger reason for their hostility my outfit,behaviour,body and beauty or me talking with hot bad boys.I started walking towards the last row ignoring the whistles from boys as well as their dirty comments,and girls that were complaining too much about me.Natsu recovered from shock faster then the rest and there was no more playfulnes in his eyes.He was walking slowly towards my seat,looking at me like I was a pray that he couldnt wait to hunt.Girls around me started to blush just from his presence and mood change while guys were trembeling in their seats ,I reluctently had to admit ,Natsu is one dangerously hot guy that had big authority in this class,also among  all students of this school as well as teachers.This should be interesting,I licked my lips and looked at him,for momenat he stoped but in the next he was sitting down and leaning towards my ear.

Well arent you interesting?

Well thank you,but I think guy with pink hair but so much authority in one of the best and most dangerous schools in country is even moreinteresting,dont you think that N-a-t-s-u?

I whispeared slowly to his ear,making sure to show him that I wasnt scared,I will not back down...I will rule this school.And who knows if I can make Natsu trust me and need me he could be ruling next to me.But If he turns to be dangerous for me and my future,I will have to get rid of him.
Natsu just smiled and signaled  teacher to continue lesson,which he did immediately.Then he turned towards me and grabbed my hand,he didnt put any pressure but his cold words made me take him serious.

I can show you something even more interesting Lucy and lets see will you keep playing this game or be obedient
girl that you should be.

Before I could respond Natsu pulled my hand and dragged me out of classroom,and no one said anything,not even our teacher.Then I realised this is his teritory,he is in charge here and I have no advantages at his place...I might have made a mistake.