2.) Some People Even Family Just Suck That's Just How it is

School went on perusall and when the two were apart that's when things went down. Self esteems go down all because of the way she lives her life, her red hair done up like an anime girl almost every day. A new character every day no matter what. She wants to keep her head held high but its hard when her best friend wears a headband from an anime but never gets ridiculed for it. The duo split up with one class before lunch. That's the moment things went for the worst. The teachers didn't help either. She never liked any math courses and two was never part of her plans for life. One of her two teachers was laid back and generally cared,helped when asked. He wasn't pushy about anything towards Mai he just wanted her to do her best were she could and how she could. One the other hand the other teacher caused many panic attacks. She forced help upon Mai no matter how many times she asked her teacher to back off. Mai would end up feeling her chest and veins tightening making it hard to breath muchless want to get up to walk out of class to stop the pressure and the pain.

Once more tears ran from her blue-grey eyes tinting them with a light bit of red as the bell rang telling her it's time to get back home and cry on to Ceil. she stood up and bolted out the door of class and out the doors wanting to get out and away,crying like her mother just died. Once ceil got to her side she instantly buried her head in his heast as he was at least five inches taller than her. He gently rubbed her back as her breathing hitched.

"Now now Mai calm down i'm right here nothing can get to you now. Your safe no teacher no bullie not even Joseph can get you when your in my arms you got it." he spoke softly and tenderly hoping this would help.

"C-ceil" she couldn't help but stutter a little due to the panic attack she has been facing as she looked up to him.

"Yes" he looked down to her both sets of blue eyes meeting for a simple moment of bliss.

"Don't let go please." she said through the tears.

"I dont plan on it. Your coming home with me today. You know your more then welcome to stay with me and my family" his grip tightened on her. " do you want me to carry you home''

She simply nodded in to him. Ceil gently picked Mai up bridal style and walked home. Every step slowly relaxing Mai to the point of her tears were not falling anymore. Ceil knocked on the door slowly not wanting to startle Mai. his sister came running to the door and opened it to them.

"Big brother!!" she screamed loudly.

"Shhh Serenity you have to be quite Mai isn't feeling well." he said smiling down at the young blond.

"Ok brover" she whispered trying to keeping her voice down.

Mai smiled up at Ceil trying to stay awake as she has calmed down.

"Someone sleepy " he said sitting on the couch. All she did was lay did was smile at him.

" want to go lay down in my bed?" he said as she turned 50 shades of red in a matter of five seconds." i'll take that as a yes" he picked her up again and walked to his room.Serenity opened his door for him. " thank you Serenity" she smiled up at him and shut the door on her way out.

Ceil set MAi down on the bed and gave her one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants. He turned around to give her time to change to which she did and laid down once more.he sat next to her face drawn with worry and concern. He watched as Mai curled up into a tight ball on his right side.

"Mai what happened at school. I want to help you." he moved the hair from her face slowly and softly. She then explained what happened that day. It took all her might not to cry in front of him again but even he was on the verge of tears. " well that sucked" he tried to be strong for her knowing the pain she was in. " However we both know we are unique in our fashion sense or as some would say lake there of. Yet isn't always been this way for us and we have had to be strong and hold our heads high till the end. Besides we're Freshmen so we get so much crap is't not funny. What did dad say." he paused waiting for her. They then spoke in unison "some people even family just suck that's how it is."

" yeah yeah I know how can I forget. My family sucks and so does school. I want things to get better but.." tears ran down like a burts dam. He wiped her tears and finished her sentence."family is forever and you can't run from them.

They stayed cuddled up to each other her head in his chest. Him holding her close and oh so softly. Night fell all was calm, no nightmares not phone calls or texts, just peaceful for the two as they drifted off holding on to one and an other.