Chapter 3: A World of Tears

Death.
Crime.
Hatred.
Loneliness.
Tears.
Heroes.
Villans.

Your mind was spinning with these sort of thoughts. You couldn't stop them. Vermilion wings. You kept seeing them. Somehow, they were like a ray of hope.

Blood. Suddenly the room was filled with blood. People were screaming. Children were crying. Knives piercing through their hearts. In the distance, golden eyes were watching. They made no move.

Tears. All the blood washed away with tears. It was an ocean. Drowning. Falling. No one could help. No one could care.

Ice. The ocean froze over. Bitter cold biting at your skin. Your tails still. Unable to move.

Explosion. The ice blew up. Cuts and burns coated your body.

*buzz*

Your phone went off. You shot up panting. Tears streaming down your face. You checked your messages. It was from Mr. Hotwing.

From Mr. Hotwing
Hi there. Whatcha up to.

To Mr. Hotwing
I was taking a nap. If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to sleep.

From Mr. Hotwing
Oh ok. Sorry for waking you up. Sleep tight.

You rolled over trying to go back to sleep. You kept seeing them. Golden eyes. Vermilion wings. But something was off. The tears. Those golden eyes were crying. You continue to think about this as you fall back asleep.

--------------
Kamona1 here! Sorry for such a short chapter, especially when it's been such a long time. I hope you will forgive me! I will try to write more soon!