Red Room Scars... 🤕

I've been watching Agent Carter. It's a really great show and I definitely recommend it! Also, I have an idea!

Dottie Underwood is a charater in the show. She's one of the Black Widows from the hell knowned as the Red Room. Other than being a complete back stabbing bitch to Peggy Carter, she has some scars.

At night the girls in the Red Room would be handcuffed to the bed to keep them from escaping at night. It's possible for a few of the girls to try and break free but it may recult in a scar on their wrist.

There's also a theroy that each girl was giving a tattoo/symbol on the back of their ear. It was how they were identified as Red Room property. Also let's not forget possible Anxiety, Triggers, Infertility (Females) and the need to kill.

So let's put this together, along with the hellish nightmares that keep them up at night and put them into play!

James Barnes
Dasha Ulyanova (Dottie Underwood)
Natalia Romanova
Yelena Belova
(And many others)

They all went though this hell. For Bucky it would be a little bit different than it is for the girls. Choose one of these people (Please not everyone do Bucky) and roleplay it out!

Your OC is just minding their own business when you see one of the victims drinking a bottle of their preferred alcoholic beverage as they cry quietly. What do you do?