Part 2

[Henry's POV]

I woke up in the morning, and my family acted as if nothing happened. Pretty sweet. I was making breakfast when Piper appeared next to me. "Hey kid." She said. I thought she was gonna say Kid Danger. "First of all, I'm older than you, you don't get to call me kid." I said. "Second of all, when did you ever call me that?" She just shrugged and made her way out of the kitchen. I got ready for school and headed out.

Once I made it to school, I got my stuff from my locker and headed to first period. After about 20 minutes into class, my watch started beeping while my teacher was explaining something. It was a triple beep, I had to pick up.

"Who's obnoxious watch is that?" She asked.

"Uh, mine." I replied.

"Well, what's it for?"

"Uh, you see, it is a reminder."

"A reminder for what?"
"A reminder... telling me... that I... have to pee! Yes, I gotta go to the bathroom. Can I go?"

"Go."

I sprinted out of the classroom and took the call outside the room. Ray was dressed as Captain Man already and said, "Kid! We gotta go to the syrup factory! Now!"

"Okay, what's the problem?" I asked Captain Man. "The syrup pipes are about to explode, we need to get everyone out before it happens!" He told me. "Okay, I'll meet you there." I said, and ended the call. I looked around for somewhere to hid to transform, so I hid behind one of the walls. I blew my bubble and behind the wall glowed for a second, then I came out as Kid Danger. I then ran out of the school and to the syrup factory. The news was there, documenting the whole thing. Little did I know, Melvin, the boy who accused me of being Kid Danger in front of the whole school when I broke my arm a few months ago, recorded me on the call with Captain Man and changing into Kid Danger. I find that out later.

[Back at the Classroom: Charlotte's POV]

Our teacher got an alert on her phone then said to the class, "The news is on! You all know what that means! Time to turn it on!" The whole class groaned. Our teacher always turns on the news when she gets a notification that they are live. My eyes widened to the sight of Henry and Ray (dressed as Captain Man and Kid Danger) on the screen. Jasper and I looked at eachother, then back at the screen. It showed Henry and Ray fighting bad guys who were trying to make the pipes explode, and they totally took them down. It was pretty fun to watch. Henry's super fast reflexes and Ray's indestructibility really paid off. Jasper and I started to laugh when syrup exploded all over Ray and Henry. "Why are you guys laughing?" Melvin asked.

"Because we know-" Jasper started, and then caught himself.

"Huh?" Melvin asked.

"We know... what it's like to be in that situation!" I said. "Syrup exploded on us before, too."

"Ah." Melvin said, not sounding convinced.

[Henry's POV]

Once the battle was over, Ray and I went back to the Man Cave. I took a shower and tried to get all the syrup off of me. I got out of the shower and got dressed in my normal clothes and walked over to Ray. "How do I smell?" I asked.

"Still syrupy," he replied, "but you're fine. Go to school, aren't you on a bathroom break or something?"

"Oh my gosh, yeah!" I said, taking off toward the school.

Back at school, I walked into the classroom. "Where were you Henry?" my teacher asked.

"I was in the bathroom, remember, pee reminder?"

"For almost an hour?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, I, uh..." I snapped, trying to think of something. "I... Had a burrito." I said.

"And yet you smell like syrup." She replied.

"Heh..." I said, speed-walking to my seat. Once I sat down, I saw a notecard on my desk. It read I know who you are. - MG