Part 5

[Henry's POV] 

I looked at Charlotte. Charlotte looked at Jasper.

"Why do all three of you look worried?" Melvin asked.

"We don't," I said. "Why would we be?" I said, straightening my posture. "Even if I was Kid Danger, which I am not, I wouldn't even be worried."

"If you really aren't Kid Danger," Melvin began, "then why are you arguing like you have a secret. If you really aren't, you wouldn't be arguing."

"I-I'm not," I said, "I'm simply explaining that I'm not." My watch started beeping. "Got to go, pee reminder. Bye." I said, and ran out of the room. As I was walking out, I heard Charlotte yell, "Melvin, stop! Come back!" So, I stopped, thinking Melvin was following me. I turned around, and sure enough, he was standing right there. I was about to walk out of the door, too.

"Where are you going, Henry?" He asked me.

"Um... my house! Yes, I don't wanna stink up the bathroom!" I said and sprinted out of the door. I was running to Junk n' Stuff when I heard Charlotte's voice yelling, "Melvin! Come back!" Then I heard Jasper, "Melvin!" I didn't pay attention and kept going to Junk n' stuff, I didn't want to miss the mission. When I got to Junk n' Stuff, Melvin came in behind me, along with Charlotte and Jasper. When I ran into the back, Charlotte said, "You can't go back there."

"Why not?" Melvin asked.

"Employees only." Jasper said.

"So you two can't either." Melvin said.

"Actually, we can, we work here." Charlotte said.

"Since when?" Melvin asked.

"Since a while, actually. Now, since we work here, we are gonna have to ask you to leave." Charlotte told him.

"You can't do that!" He protested.

"Yes we can, we're employees." Jasper said. Then Melvin stomped out of the store and waited near the entrance.

"You need to leave the property, and be at least 1 mile away, so I suggest you go back to school." Charlotte said, and Melvin growled and left.

"Thanks Charlotte," Captain Man said as me and him came out of the back. "Alright Kid, ready to fight some crime?"

"More than ready." I said. Captain Man and I ran out of the store as he told me what the mission was. "There's a fire at the pancake factory!"

"Nooo! Not the pancake factory!" I said. "That's a thing?"

"Supposedly. And apparently there's one in Swellview, and it's on fire. Now let's move!" As we were running, Piper stopped us, holding up her selfie stick and recording.

"OMG It's Captain Man and Kid Danger! Say hi to my livestream! There is 100k people on!" She yelled.

"Hello girl I don't know's livestream!" I said, wondering why there were so many viewers.

"Hello people who are viewing this." Captain Man said.

"Alright, Pip-uhhh... girl, we need to get going, there's an emergency!" I said. Captain Man kicked me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I asked.

"Shut up kid." He said. "Let's go!"

"Wait!" Piper said. "One more thing!"

"Yeah?" I asked.

She reached to my face and tore my mask off while showing the livestream. Her eyes and mouth widened and she dropped her phone.

"Kid, don't worry about it now! We gotta go!" Captain Man said.

"She still has my mask!"
"Worry about it later! She just showed one-hundred-thousand people your real identity! Just forget it now!" Captain Man told me.

"Dude!"
"I said forget about it!"

We ran to the pancake factory. Once we got on the scene, a reporter was there.

"...and thank goodness! Captain Man and Kid- WHAT! Where's Kid Danger's mask? His identity has been revealed! Quick, zoom in!" The reporter said to the camera. As I was running into the factory, I saw a lot of familiar faces all staring at me as we were getting everyone out. As I was escorting Jasper's mom out of the factory, she said, "Henry Hart?"

"Yeah, let's go, come on." I replied quickly.

"There you have it folks!" Said the reporter, "Henry Hart is Swellview's Kid Danger."

After escorting everyone out and putting out the fire, the pancake mix exploded everywhere, getting all over me, but not Ray! He began laughing at me. I wiped the mix off of my eyes and flung it at him, causing him to get hit.

"Hey, Kid Danger!" He yelled jokingly. I wiped some off of my suit and flung all of that at him. "Take that, Captain Man!" I yelled. As we were walking out of the Pancake Factory, the News Reporter stopped me.

"Henry Hart, correct?"

"Hey man, I'm just gonna go." I said, and Ray and I walked away. As we were walking back to the man cave, I was stopped by so many people, but I just told them that I wasn't in the mood. Once we got back, I said, "What am I gonna do?"