Chapter 25:

"Gemma?" someone said as I felt their hand shake my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes as best as I could and looked up to see my mum. "Gemma, you can take the day off today. I have spoken to Karen and she said that Michael could as well. Okay?"

I mumbled in agreement and then she left to go to work. To be honest, I was quite happy that we were able to have the day off because then I can have a day where it's just Michael and I.

"Mikey, wake up," I whispered to him and then placed a kiss on his lips.

"Gemma? What time is it?" he asked, his voice deep and raspy and incredibly sexy.

"Just after 10," I answered him and his eyes widened.

"That means you’re late for school," he panicked and his wide eyes were so cute.

"It's alright, my mum and your mum said it was alright to have the day off, so we don't have to go anywhere," I told him.

"Thank god," he sighed as he wrapped his arms tighter around me and closing his eyes again.

"Mikey, I want to get up though," I whined as I tried to pull on his arms to release me but they wouldn't budge.

"No, you are staying here with me," he huffed and then rolled over so he ended up actually lying on top of me with his head resting on chest. "These are actually quite comfy," he said and then decided to shake his head in my breasts... This is the boy I am in love with...

"Mikey! Stop!" I half shouted at him and half laughed at him.

He lifted his head up to look into my eyes and I was staring right back into his and we both couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you," he whispered and pressed his lips to mine and I instantly kissed him back. I felt his hands go to my cheeks to hold my face in place and I ran mine through his hair.

"I love you Mikey," I mumbled against his lips.

"This moment, could not be more perfect," he sighed as he placed his lips on mine again.

"Hello my fothermuckers!" (A/N Jeydon Wale! :D) we heard someone shout whilst my door swung open. Michael groaned and lifted his head and we saw Luke and Calum standing there with a smirk, Calum seemed to be the one who had shouted it. I then saw that Alice and Kate were behind them as well.

"Why the fuck are you here," Michael whined and hid his face in my neck.

"Nice to see you too," Kate replied sarcastically. I couldn't help but release a laugh at Michael childness, but I raised a hand and ran it through his hair and I felt him peppering kisses up and down my neck.

"Why aren't you going to school?" I asked them, not removing my hand from Mikey's hair.

"The girls have a day off and we thought we would just skip school and when we arrived, your mum and dad said that you two were staying home so we could stay and they have gone out," Luke informed me. 

Luke made his way over to the chair and sat down, whilst Calum sat of the end of the bed, both of them pulling their girlfriends on their laps.

I pushed myself up into a seating position and Michael followed but pulled me onto his lap as well.

I took a hold of his arm that no longer had the bandage on, where I took it off last night. "How's your arm?" I asked him and I traced the lines.

"Okay, I guess," he shrugged and shook my hand off of his arm.

"Mikey..." I trailed off, hinting that it was alright but he didn't do anything. I turned my head and kissed him and pulled back before he could react. "Don't shrug me off," I told him whilst looking in his eyes. He sighed but nodded an okay. "Besides, I know how you feel..." I trailed off as I lifted my wrist with my scars on next to his and he pressed a kiss to it.