Malum~Chapter 13~

This will be short. Don't hate me...I WILL DOUBLE UPDATE :) Love uu

Dedication to Slaymelashton because she is the cutest thing and she lives in the same state as me sooo yeahhh, love uu :)

Back to the story :)

Micheal's P.O.V

I held Calum as he cried. I didn't know what happened with Calum and Ashton but Calum is my best mate. I know something must have kept him from helping Ashton. I just didn't know what.

We sat in Luke's room. After Luke passed out, The doctor needed to see Ashton so we're just staying with Luke for a bit while Ashton's mother stayed with Ashton. Why was she here? I mean, I know it's because Ash was in the hospital and His Dad got arrested but why did she...care? She hasn't for years so I hear Luke tell me. Why did she go off on Calum like that? Ugh. So many thoughts and question were in my mind that must be answered and I know which one I wanted to be answered first.

"Calum?"

He continued to cry as if I wasn't there but his grip on my shirt would make me think other wise.

"Calum, Look at me." I commanded but when I saw his face...I wish I hadn't. His eyes wear blood shot and he had heavy bags under his eyes. Poor baby.

Yes. Baby. You heard me right. Calum was my baby and I know I had to tell him how I felt sooner or later.

"What happened at the mall?" I asked him softly.

He took a deep breath before speaking.

"I went to the mall with my Dad to buy more CDs' but somehow, I got lost and I couldn't find my Dad so I went to look for him..." He looked at me with watery eyes. I nodded for him to continue.

"Then, I had to go to the bathroom but when I got there, I heard screaming.." Tears were rolling down Calum's face as his vocie started to shake. "...O-once I-I got to the B-bathroom..I-I saw Gale and two o-other boys blocking the door. I-I needed to g-go to the b-bathroom real bad but they wouldn't let m-me passed so we s-stared agruing and t-that's when I heard A-a-ashton." He was full on sobbing now.

He started shaking hard and I tried to calm him but it was no use.

"H-HE SCREAMED FOR ME! HE F-F-FUCKING SCREAMED FOR M-ME T-TO HELP HIM A-AND I J-JUST RAN A-AWAY! I D-DON'T K-K-KNOW W-WHY I-I-I GOT S-SO SCRAED, I-I J-J-JUST RAN AND I L-LEFT HIM! I C-CAN'T BELIEVE I-I LEFT H-HIM! T-THIS I-I-IS MY F-FAULT! I-ITS MINE! I-IM SORRY MIKEY! I'M SO S-"

He was soon interrpeted.

With a kiss.

I kissed him rough but softly and to my surprise..

He kissed back.

I pulled him into my lap by his waist as he wrapped his arms gently around my neck. He was still shaking so I slipped my tounge into his mouth to ease his fears and it soon worked. Our toughs danced toghther with passion while soft moans went into eachtothers mouths. It was so much more than a kiss. It was everything.

He pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I love you. I love you so much Cal. I've know you for years. I know you inside and out so I know you didn't mean to hurt Ashton. It sounds like anxiety to me."

"Anxiety?"

"Yes. You get scared easily and that's okay. You can't help it so that means, you couldn't have helped Ashton. I know you wanted to but it was just something, your body wouldn't allow."

He looked down still ashamed but I lift his head by his chin.

"No matter what happens, I love you. With all my heart. We're gonna get through this call. We. I'd never leave the one I love and adore the most." I said honestly. He looked deep into my eyes before saying 4 words that sent shock waves down my spine...

"I love you too." He said before reconnecting our lips in sycn. I love Calum and He loves me.

"Awww Malum! That's so cute." We heard a familiar vocie say.

"Luke?" Calum said.

"Miss me?"

------------

YAYYYYY LUKEY HAS AWAKEN!!! HEHE BUT OMFG DID YOU GUYS HEAR FIREPROOF OMFG HARRY'S PART THO *SCREAMS* HELP ME HOLY FUCKS OF GOD

'FOUR' COMES OUT IN NOVEMEBER YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS

LOVE UUUUU

BYE BYE BYE

VOTE VOTE VOTE

~Toticakes <3 xxx

P.S. THERE ARE SOO MANY CUTE MALUM PICS UGH I HATE I HAD TO PIC ONE BUT OOO WELL HEHE :)