ᒪOᐯEᖇᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴᗩKEᖇᔕ ᗩᒪIKE

Rufioh woke up in a bed that was uncomfortably familiar to him. This bed was his own, the boy groggily sat up with a migraine like the gates of hell were opening inside of his head. He looked at his phone and he had a text from Damara she was pissed about what he had done last night. But he didn't care for that, if she was pissed about what he had done to her that means that what happened after that ALSO actually happened...no...it couldn't have...not here. But the immediate regret he felt when he went downstairs and he saw his father was sat at the table contemplating what his stations next move should be about this case in particular was what finally made him aware that none of what happened last night was some kind of twisted nightmare. When the concerned father heard the sound of his son walking towards him he looked up and smiled.

"Hey Fioh, you're on vacation right?"

His father was doing his best not to look upset and sounded like he did when he had to break the news to Rufioh that his fish had died when he was younger and his little brother was just a baby.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to a friends house today."

"Alright, just please be careful ok?"

It's extremely difficult to scare Rufioh's father but his father wasn't scared...he was terrified. Barely even able to hide his concern and let alone the grief that came with a case like this, although unable to identify the body they must know who it is...Latula was very close to everyone at the station due to her mother being Judge Pyrope. They were upstanding citizens except for when Latula would crash into her addiction she was a struggling drug addict and a hardcore one at that, she wastrying to do better but everyone could see when she would start to relapse she would get very pale and unnaturally thin she looked like she was a dead girl walking. She used to be so fit and healthy everyone had a crush on her...speaking of crushes, Mituna must be crushed. He probably doesn't even know yet. But he's the paranoid type, the one that thinks someone hates him if they don't text him back immediately. Latula has always taken the time out of her day to text him whenever he felt like talking they were completely in love...Cronus also took the time out of his day to talk to Mituna often...he will probably try to be more hands on with his flirting towards Mituna now that Latula isn't around. Cronus is...interesting to say the least...he's a flirtatious dillweed...but he has his moments where you can tell he actually cares...

"Fioh, I know we aren't very religious but I'm having Father Vantas over for lunch today if you care to join..."

Rufioh cringed. He's never been the religious type and he doesn't want anything to do with the Vantas's. Father Vantas is very over the top religious and one of his sons is pretty normal he has bad anger issues, but he's normal. His older son, Kankri, on the other hand hangs out interchangeably around Kurloz and Mituna who usually stick pretty close together...Mituna is great but...he doesn't talk about himself a lot...he always changes the Subject when someone asks him a personal question...anyways, Kankri seems very clingy when it come to those two. There's also been rumors going around that Mituna and Kankri are prostitutes...yeah he'd rather not think about that right now. Those rumors they get pretty gross really quickly and most likely aren't true...

"No thanks, I'm good dad...I'm goin over to Mituna's house now anyways."

He said this with a soft smile in an attempt to reassure his father, Though it was a blatant and casual lie delivered quite smoothly, he wished his dad had caught him because in actuality he wasn't going to Mituna's house. He's about to willingly march straight into the lions den...