𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: YOUR LETTER

╔════════════════════╗CHAPTER ONE╚════════════════════╝

CHAPTER ONE

╚════════════════════╝

YOUR LETTER

( The Following of Robin to Cedric )

➴          A MUNDANE EXPRESSION bore his face as his jaw rested at the center of his palm, his eyes gazing forth at the lesson he tended to listen on, though the boredom of the class itself was nothing he couldn't dwell on when rest of his classmates were just as aloof as he was. He didn't knew it was even this possible to teach this bland.

          A loud thwack beside him brought attention to him and the surrounding people around him, even the professor himself, ❝Ms. Abbott, what on earth is going on there?❞ Hannah, raised her head as swiftly as it fell and offered a reassuring smile as she was able to come up with an understandable excuse just in time, for the record even.❝ It's nothing professor! my quill managed to slip between my hand and in the process as I knelled down I hit my head.❞ topping it off with a sweet smile that showed her teeth enough for her gums to show through. Cedric rolled his eyes while shaking his head in disbelief, once she was off the grid, she didn't hesitate to elbow him in the stomach rather harshly.

          ❝You aren't really proving my innocence with that face you gave, Cedric, what would have happened if I was caught dozing off half the lesson huh?❞ she huffed in annoyance positioning herself again  with her arms crossed together as she rested her head on it and her eyes fluttering closed once again, Cedric chuckled softly to himself, copying her position he faced her smiling cheekily at her as he said to her, ❝Well, not everyone can be innocent. . .❞ or rather to himself. 

          He went from tapping the tip of his fingers on his desk top━until it landed to the opposite top as his tapping intently managed to brush his fingers on a scratchy surface, one that is soft yet hard, like a piece of parchment of what not. finding the parchment again with his whole hand now, it was much larger than it seemed, bending slightly to the side, he peeked under his desk and discovered something stuck below his desk. Fumbling slightly with it trying to get it, he managed to rip off something that let loose of the parchment, it was much thicker than it is so it wasn't just parchment then━he revealed the said item and examined it, it was an envelope of sort.