𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: FLOWER BED

╔════════════════════╗

CHAPTER THREE

╚════════════════════╝

FLOWER BED

( The Following of Robin to Cedric )

➴            ❝HERE YOU GO.❞ Filch handed a forest green envelope with a written four on the front in gold handwriting, it was in a form of a square and looked like it has quite aged, Cedric received the envelope cautiously though Filch payed no mind and continued his words ❝I was asked to give that letter to the student who knows my name came to the greenhouse, it just happened to be ya.❞ he explained scrutiny yet kept his brows furrowed like it already was.

            ❝Nobody ever calls me by my first name. . .well, she was an odd one even before.❞ he finished, Filch looked back at Cedric with a harsh glare before scolding him for making him wait, he urged Cedric to open the envelope immediately that Cedric couldn't help but practically almost rip the letter open, as he spilled out the contents on the table he sat in front of him, it presented him and Filch a piece of parchment with various of names sectioned in columns and rows along with a bronze key and a small packet flowers he didn't quite know the name of, it was lavender tone but he was sure it wasn't lavender.

            Filch instinctively pulled out a pair of reading glasses from his pocket as Mrs. Norris stayed still on his laps enjoying a peaceful nap, putting it on, he reached out for the piece of parchment in front of him not bothering to ask permission from Cedric seeing as he wasn't going to bother taking it back anyways, he examined each name carefully before coming to a realization seeing a familiar name ❝These are the names of the different flowers in this greenhouse, she was always good with names. . .❞ though the last part came a whisper saying it rather to himself than to Cedric. Cedric nodded understandingly, Filch continued shortly ❝And this. . .❞ putting the parchment down he picked up the packet of unnamed flowers to his palm as he remembered a small memory, he let out a small laugh that was rare enough to make the badger widened his eyes a bit, ❝heh. . .these are dried flowers she grew herself. Very difficult to grow, have a deep fragrance these have, once you manage to grow it you can make it into tea.❞ he clarified like he knew so much about it.