KNOT

Aiemapt leaned over Kai diligently executing each shibari style knot. He wanted his new design to frame Kai's waist like a corset. "There too tight, Aiemapt's pet murmurs out of breath as black curly locks tickled the exposed skin of his stomach." "I love this color on you my pet. Red wine is my favorite; it complements your skin tone perfectly, Aiem said as he carefully scanned Kai's body."

With light touches and nimble fingers, his left-hand trails the length of Kai's defined supple thighs teasingly and successfully eliciting a provocative low whimper. Aiem could not help but fantasize about stifling that sensuous sound with feverish rushed busses.

"Those lips of yours are sinfully sweet, and my thoughts about you leave me breathless." "I wish that this project was not due tomorrow, or I would unravel you in so many ways, Aiemapt sighed out in defeat." He quickly motions for Kai to turn over to lay on his front, and then proceeded to pose him in the forbidden Love exposition style of Fernando Pizarro.

"Lay very still please, Aiemapt advised before picking up his Canon-EOS R and snapping the first round of black and whites to be used for the theater opener next week. Tucked between soft down feather pillows and surrounded by ivory white silk sheets and bounded by red wine-hued ropes Kai's lightly tanned skin, dark brown almond shaped eyes, and black hair exuded sensuousness. His skin was deliciously lustrous, now that a subtle sheen of oil coated the exposed surface of the backs of his thighs, legs, and butt.

The room, for the most part, was silent except for the occasional deep sighs or low moans that escaped Kai's mouth in response to unintentional touches. "Keep it down and hold still please I'm almost done, Aiemapt scolded." "I'm sleepy Aiem, Kai said with an exaggerated yawn?" One well-manicured finger was pressed against Kai's plush lips to stop his speech, and a warning look sent in his direction.

"Hush my pet and open up for me, Aiemapt said with a heavy Egyptian drawl." Kai's delicate waist was now snugly tied-up with 30 single bondage knots and his wrist where bound in a double-column tie that attached to one bed-post above his head. His ankles were secured in the same fashion but remained disconnected from an anchor. Aiemapt thought leaving his pets' legs mobile would make things a lot easier later.

"Stick out you're tongue, my love, Aiemapt ordered while kissing his way back up Kai's inner thighs." Kai's pink tongue emerges from his mouth revealing a 14-gauge diamond barbell. "Aren't you titillating, Aiem said while deeply contemplating what he wanted to do next."

Licking the outline of his lips and biting them hard enough to leave teeth impressions, Kai said; "you can touch me if you like!"

Aiem froze at his pet's forwardness. "I should have taught you better manners. Aiem sighed before changing is mind about the reward he was planning for Kai." "Begging does not become you at all Nini, Aiem said while pulling the ropes tighter around his pets' wrist." "Ouch, that hurt Aiem!" "Good, Aiem said as he hastily flipped Kai over on his back."

The scarlet ropes unforgivingly stretched Kai's arms painfully turning his lustful gaze into a pensive stare. "I'm glad I got your full attention now, Aiemapt said as he carded his long fingers through his pet's hair." Kai thirsted for more as he felt his skin burn at the mere thought of being slapped. "Your so beautiful my pet, but I must penalize you for your actions tonight."

Aiemapt fingers gradually twisted into Kai's brown locks until the tension brought tears to his eyes. Another strangled moan was ripped from Kai's throat when Aiemapt's mid-length nails racked over his clothed member. Then Aiemapt free hand without warning made contact with the right side of Kai's face. Kai's body reacted instantly to the combo of stimulation administered to his bare skin. The abuse sent pleasurable waves of warmth through his entire body before kindling at his most intimate part which is evident by the growing outline of his underwear.