Secret Submissive

Okay my dear fans. Let me welcome you to my new victim who was nice enough to allow me to let her be the victim and say she was.......Drum roll please.....The new victim for this story is none other then....

ITalRT4u  aka Carey. 

This story is a work of fiction. None of it is true or is it. Without further adoo I give you Miss Carey's victim story. LMAO

Thank you Miss C. I am forever indebted to you. 

                                                  **********************************************

"Come on guys, play some damn defense," Nick screamed at the television as he watched the last few minutes of the soccer game. His team was leading by a one goal margin and was just a mere forty five seconds away from winning.

"GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL,"  he heard the announcer scream as he watched his team give up the game tying goal with just five seconds left in the game.

Jumping off the couch he threw the remote across the room and listened as it shattered into a bunch of little tiny pieces. The small pieces fell to the floor after smacking the brick front of the fireplace.

"You freaking idiots," he screamed at the television again as he watched his team smile as if they had just won. Pacing around the living room he looked up at the clock and noticed it was one in the morning.

Being a little wound up he decided he needed to go to sleep. He thought about trying to go lay down but he was just to wound up. Walking into the bedroom he decided to take a shower to see if that would help calm his nerves. Walking into the bathroom he quickly got undressed as he cut the shower on. Staring at himself in the mirror he began to pose and check himself out.

You are one sexy beast. He thought to himself as he stared at his half erect member in the mirror before flexing his arm muscles and giving each one a kiss. "Welcome to the gun show, pow...pow," he told himself as he lowered his arms and clasp them together in front of him. Letting out a light chuckle he stopped his playing and got in the shower.

The warm water seemed to ease his tension but he was still pissed about the game. The more he thought about it the more frustrated he became. Turning off the water he hurriedly hopped out of the shower. Drying off he walked into the bedroom and laid down in his bed to try and get some rest.

Nick sat there tossing and turning as he tried to get to sleep. No use, he thought as he sat up and placed his feet of the floor beside his bed. Getting up he walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of running shorts. 

"Maybe a late night jog will help me relax," he told himself as he slipped on a pair of socks, his shoes and a t-shirt. Walking out of his room he grabbed his phone and stuck it in his pocket as he stepped out of his house and closed the door behind him. 

Stepping out onto the front porch he started to stretch out his muscles before he began his jog. Walking off the porch he did leg lunges down the sidewalk until he reached the road. Once there he pulled each one of his legs behind him as he pressed it against his ass and pulled hard. When he felt he was good and limber he started to jog down the road. 

With each step of his foot he felt his breathing pick up. In and out he breathed as he continued to jog. Running down the street he watched as the few cars on the road passed him as he ran. Stopping at a stop sign he started to stretch again to loosen up his already tightening muscles.