01 - Set

...

"You heard the doctor. It's nothing bad and will probably heal in a week or less" Jin replies as he get back to read his assignment papers.

...

One morning. A morning like always. All of them, all seven of them woke up that morning like always. A not so early in the morning. Their morning started by them, taking shower preparing themselves to go out.

To go out for their personal schedule. When some of them finished taking shower and preparing themselves, they gathered at the kitchen to eat their late breakfast.

Those who finished taking shower and preparing themselves are Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok. While the other three members, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung are still taking shower and preparing themselves.

Well, quite surprising because Min Yoongi is actually wake up earlier than the Kims especially Kim Seokjin. The eldest usually the first one to wake up among all of them. Well, if he is not the first one to wake up, he is sure wake up earlier than Min Yoongi.

Maybe it is because he stayed up late at night doing his assignment for his university work. When the four members were already in the kitchen preparing to serve the food that their manager bought, Namjoon joined the team.

Some set of laughs can be heard, the five members enjoying themselves while serving the food onto the bowls and plates.

"Jin hyung! Taehyung!" Jimin shouts, calling the remaining two members to eat the late breakfast together.

In the span of few seconds, the sound of doors opening can be heard from the remaining two members rooms. A different can be noticed from the two members.

One was relaxing, walking calmly to the kitchen while the other one was in rush. Taehyung was in his relaxing mood and the eldest hyung, Jin hyung was in his rushing mood.

Half complete wearing a coat, a hand full of papers and file, the other hand was holding his phone close to his ear.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way, see u la-" Jin tries to say to the phone but instead he accidentally dropped the phone.

Not just the phone, but the eldest also accidentally dropped all of his file and papers with him as he fell down. Sets of curse by Jin can be heard in the dorm and the others members change their view from the food to their eldest hyung.

"Are you kidding? Now, out of all the time?" Jin says to himself as he pick himself up and started to gather all of the things he dropped.

"Hyung, be careful, you just healed your leg few days ago" Jimin says as he helped Jin gather the things.

They just finished their Fire comeback promotion days ago and now, they are free from their group's official schedules. Each of them has their own personal schedules like dancing classes, vocal classes, lyrics writing, school related schedules and other stuff.

Of course Jin, being his clumsy self got injured during the last week of their Fire promotion weeks. Although he did not injured himself badly but still, he got injured.

During that time, they were at one of the music broadcast station, waiting to rehearse for their stage. The staff already told them that there was a small hole in the middle of the stage and will completely disappear during the live broadcast but not during the rehearsal because they need time to fix it.

The staff told them to be careful but of course Jin forgot the small hole part and accidentally landing his leg while dancing to the song and fell down during the rehearsal.