03 - No

...

"Open the door, I know you are in there" the man says, sounding cold and dark.

...

"Oh God! Are you okay?" Jin asks shortly after the maknae fell with voice and eyes filled with concern.

Nods. Jungkook give Jin his nods but of course Jin is not buying it. Even after the reassuring words that Jungkook give to Jin saying he is alright, Jin still didn't stop being worry. Jin checks all over Jungkook's body for any cuts or injury.

Protective. Jin is protective to someone he loves. He take care of the people he loves in no matter what situation he is in.

"Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm all good?" Jungkook says, after being questioned by Jin multiple times for any injury.

That. That is how their two days silent treatment was cut short. After Jungkook fell on the floor while Jin and Yoongi were trying to drag the maknaes out of their room, Jin also checks Taehyung again and again for any injury because Taehyung too fell from the eldest bed onto the fluffy carpet in the eldest room.

Although Taehyung just fell once, but still he get the same amount of worry and concern from Jin as Jungkook with two fall.

Back to the present, after noticing his messages has been read by the members and the members didn't reply anything, he call someone again for nth time. Hoping again and again for anyone to answer his phone.

Kim Namjoon, he calls Kim Namjoon, hoping the leader will answer his call. Namjoon, the leader is usually the first member beside Jin that everyone call when they faced something. Being the leader and being the eldest of the group for both Namjoon and Jin is sure the most important roles in the group.

Wings, pillars. Both of them are the wings and the pillars of the group. The members admit it themselves that Jin and Namjoon is the wings and the pillars of the group.

Both of them is the source of the group moving forward together without breaking apart. Namjoon and Jin, both of them display the different and some same personalities in themselves.

Both of them are dependable, reliable, both of them have the strong-willed, determined and others. However there are slight different between the two.

One is bold but not a bully, the other one is kind but not weak. In fact both of them are one. Like what Namjoon said, Jin is someone new and fresh, he is the combination of everyone he ever met including himself.

The thing is Kim Namjoon didn't answer his phone calls. When the ring bells again from the outside while Jin is still calling Namjoon, he stumbles backwards and fall on the floor and curse.

He types anything he can on the phone and sent to the group chat. Read

"PLEASE! Someone answer my call" Jin says to himself as quietly as he can, not wanting the stranger at the outside hear him.

Maybe Jin forget about the thing that all of them have in common. All of them hardly and rarely reply to texts.

Each of them rarely reply to text because in their mind, why would they do that? They see each other everyday and they talk to each other face to face everyday.

The other fact of why they ignore texts is because usually in the group chat, they just talk about what to eat, what to do and where they are. Not to forget some dad jokes from Jin and the other jokes from Hoseok.

The rare moment when they reply to texts was during rare occasion or when they are in a very good mood. If not during that time, they usually just read the texts and didn't reply because they didn't feel the need to reply.