New

Have ever just look at a place and the people in it and u already know that you don't belong?

That's how I feel right now standing before me is a big house and people dress in fancy clothes looking at me. Oh my god! I look hideous I should have changed out of my school uniform school.

"Karen this is ur new life" The grin- I mean Jenny said

"This is ur grandpa jean" she pointed at in old man in a wheelchair I just look down and smile.

"This ur grandma Marianna" ooh Hell nah this lady over her looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After shaking hand and smiling at so many unknown people I am finally on my way to see my room

"Karen I am hear for you when ever you want to talk ro pressure"

I gave her a fake smile and entered my room.

Oh my God!! I can't believe my eyes. This room is so big, the walls are painted dark blue and yellow. they carpet is yellow and soft. This bed can make 3 times the size of the bed I had in the orphanage. The closest was full of clothes, bags and shoes.

I drop my notebook and drop myself on the soft bed. I was about to fall asleep when I notice they where boxes on the bed sid table and a big one the floor. I quickly got up and opened them. one of the boxes said "IPhone 5s" I wonder what that is. IT A PHONE I GOT A PHONE MY FIRST PHONE . I wonder how does it work I'll figure it out later.

I opened the big boxes next it was full of cases with different colors and designed they where two sizes.

I opened the third one and it was a laptop with a Apple that have a bit on it I wonder what that means.

I put everything back where they were. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. It kind off weird taking a shower without someone yelling"ARE DONE YET?" or "YOU TAKING TO LONG".

After my shower, I started looking for underwear. It took me 5 minutes to notice the was a cabinet in the room with new underwear in it

I look around tge clothes trying to find something casual to wear but everything was stylish.

So I took a long simple dress and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where's the trumpet sounds? weird maybe it not time to get up. Why tge hell am I sleeping in a dress

ohhhh it took me like 5 minutes to actually realise that I am not in the orphanage ohhhh my slow ass.

"Karen honey are you up?" Jenny said while knocking.

aha she asked like I am going to answer.

I just got up and opened the door

"Today you have to go to school honey so get ready" she squeak of excitement.

Why the hell is she squeaking for?

I just shocked my head and close the door.

I took shower and went to get close to wear.

Nun of those clothes are my style

URGH!!!!!!

I decided to put a big white t-shirt that say "YOLO" (What the hell does that even mean?) and a overall thats rip on the legs and black boots.

I tied my hair in ponytail.

When I went down stairs I saw a beautiful blonde girl sitting at the table she was wearing a light blue flowery dress and white shoes. She had a shine necklace on.