Professor Umbitch One Shot #7

You have detention with Professor Umbridge, she uses the same torture method on you as she did to Harry, how does your girlfriend, Hermione Granger help you after? Read to find out. 

You were currently in detention with Professor Umbridge, or Umbitch as you like to  call her. At least not to her face. Now the reason you are in detention with her is because she is trying to find out the secret group you, Harry, Hermione and Ron to teach other students, Defence Against the Dark Arts.

As you go to get your quill to write lines, she told you to use her quill. You knew straight away that it's the same one she  used to torture Harry. You tried to make it seem as though you didn't know what she was planning. So, you told her that there was no ink for the quill. She just shrugged it off and told you to write, I must tell the truth. Even though you knew what was to happen, you wrote the lines. The main reason being, you didn't want to get into even more trouble with her and risk being tortured again. 

After you wrote the first few lines, you could feel the burning sensation of the words being engraved into your skin. You knew Umbridge was doing this to try and get you to give information about the group that has been formed. However, you didn't want to let anyone down, especially Hermione. So you kept quiet until she gave up trying to torture you... in the end, she told you that was enough. You just glared at her but left before she could say or do anything else. 

Once you were out of 'detention', you went to the bathroom to try and heal the wounds as you didn't want anyone to see. Plus you knew your girlfriend would worry about you a lot and try to tell you to report it like she did to Harry. As soon as you entered the bathroom, you went into a cubicle and closed the door and used Tergeo to heal the wound. It was the best spell you could think of as it heals dried blood from a bleeding wound. 

When you were satisfied with your wound being healed, you headed back to the Gryffindor common room. What you didn't expect was to find Hermione sitting by the nicely lit fireplace. You knew she had been crying due to the tear stains on her face and was still a bit puffy. Which again happens if you're upset. You sighed quietly, walked over to her and hugged her. As soon as she saw you, she asked if you were alright and what she did to you. To be honest you had expected this off her but didn't show her that you were upset by what Umbridge did to you. Reason being, you didn't want her to worry about you more than what she already is. 

Hermione began kissing you all over making sure you were definitely okay. You were able to convince her you were fine. Right now, you were just glad you are good at hiding emotions around people. As soon as Hermione was convinced you were okay, you both headed to the dorms. Hermione didn't want to leave your side so she stayed on your bed with you for the night... eventually you both drifted off into a peaceful slumber. Lets just say you were so relieved that 'detention' with Professor Umbitch is over. 

Ending this one here. Sorry it's short, I didn't really know what to write for this one. Also if it needs improvement please let me know and I'll sort it. Don't forget to vote and requests are still open!