Quill Collection One Shot #18

You put your all time favourite quill back in it's box with the rest of your collection. It's very rare you would use this quill because it was your favourite but you wanted to impress a certain girl you like, aka Hermione Granger. Most people thought it was a dumb thing to collect but Hermione seemed very interested in your collection.  

Flashback

You pulled out your box of quills from under your bed and chose carefully which one you wanted to impress Hermione with. Then, you found the one. The feathers were of a golden colour with a sharp point at the end of it. 'It was truly a perfect specimen.' You thought to yourself.  You were due to meet Hermione in the Great Hall for dinner. 

When you got there, you weren't surprised to find Harry and Ron sat opposite her. You sat next to her. "Did you bring any quills today?" She asked. "I did. This one is different to the others, it's my favourite one out of them all." You told them. "It's just a quill, I don't see what's so special about them." Ron mocked. Hermione glared at him, so did Harry. "Come on Ron let's leave them be." He told the ginger boy and the two of them went to sit else where. 

Once Harry and Ron left, Hermione asked, "So, why is this one your favourite?" She hadn't seen it yet and was already excited too see. More importantly, she liked it when you showed her your quill collection because it meant they got time together. "This particular quill is a family heirloom passed from generation to generation." You explained as you carefully removed the case to reveal the object to her. As soon as she was it, a gasp left her mouth. 

"Its the most beautiful quill I have ever seen!" Hermione said in amazement. "I'm glad you like it. Here, have a proper look at it." You offered and carefully handed it over to her. She took it carefully as though it was the most delicate thing in the whole world and examined it, taking note of every single little detail. When she was done, she handed it back to you. "I have to ask though, why do you never use it if it is your favourite one?" She asked. "Well, like I said it is a family heirloom and it is a rare one to have. Not to mention how well detailed and beautiful it is." Hermione nodded in agreement. 

"That's not the only beautiful thing in this conversation." She said smiling up at you causing you to blush. "I've also been wanting to ask if you would go out with me some time?" She asked. Your eyes widened at this. "You mean like a date?" "Sure, if you want it to be." You nodded and said, "Of course. I'd like that a lot." A smile made it's way to your face as you realised your plan had worked. 'Collecting quill's was the best thing I've ever done. It got me a date with the girl I've liked this whole time after all.' You thought to yourself. 

Ending this one here. Sorry if it's short and trash, and that it has been so long since I last uploaded but because I haven't uploaded for so long, I am going to mark this story as complete. Which means no more requests or uploads for Hermione anymore. So I apologise to anyone who wanted to request. But you can check out my other stuff like my latest being Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch x Female Reader One Shots. Requests are open for Wanda. Anyways let me know what you thought of this and dont forget to vote! :)