Chapter 15 《 Sorting things 》

| Eunbi Pov |

What happened to them?....if you are be wondering...yes, I heard and saw it all starting from how y/n stood up and almost shouting at Eunbi to the poor bunny letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Suzy-ahh" I poked my younger sister's cheeks trying to wake her up "Suzy-ahh wake up...I have a concern" she finally opened her eyes "what do you need eunnie?" She asked while fixing her hair and rubbing her eyes "did you know what happened to y/n?" I asked and she looked at me confused "Huh? What happened to her?"

"She and eunbi is not talking... I mean they're not having the proper interactions they normally did" I said and she just sighed and closed her eyes"Eunnie... somi said they fought and didin't tell me any other informations yet..."

| Flashback |

I'm now sitting with eunbi here in the plane "Eunbi-yah just get comfortable and kinda drop the formalities" I said softly at her, she smiled and replied "Okay eunnie"

"I want to get straight to the point with you... do you like my youngest sister?" I asked, she looked at me shocked and I noticed that her hands were shaking and sweating "y-yes eunnie..." I smiled and held her hand "Eunbi, I want you to take care of her. Do your best and protect her at all cost...I know she deserves you and no matter what happened I'm always here to support your decisions" she looked up at me and smiled "Irene eunnie thank you very much. I promise you that I'll protect y/n at all cost...I will never,ever break her heart" she said tears forming in her eyes which made my heart melt "oh my Uwuuu don't cryy~" I said and hugged her afterwards "Thankyou eunnie"

| Flashback end |

"Suzy... do you think they fought about something" she suddenly face palmed and shook her head "isn't is obvious eunnie? They're fighting about love" I looked at her confused and she continued her statement "something might happened more than that but I'm sure that it's still connected to the "so-called" blindly in love "

I get it now...suzy is right, but yes something more than that could've happened but it's still connected to the 'love is blind' thing...could it be that they have a misunderstanding situation and unintentionally hurt each other's feelings???...

"I'll think about it"

| time skip |

| Y/n pov |

"Y/n wake up were here already" I opened my eyes to see suzy in her bright smile "eunnie~" I rubbed my eyes and smiled at her "aigoo, I wish I got that recorded...I knew irene eunnie would've liked it" she said and helped me stand up "let's go, they're waiting for us outside" I looked around and saw that the only people left are me and Suzy...where is Eunbi?.. wtf y/n you don't need her, she just played you right?!. We got out of the plane, as we were walking to our car I heard a voice "Y/n! YAH BAE Y/N!" I turned around and saw my bestfriend "JIHYOOOO" she ran to me and after that embraced me in a warm hug, few seconds later we pulled away "you missed me already?" I asked and she just hit me playfully on the shoulder "YAH I DON'T MISS YOU WTF Y/N?!" She asked and we both laugh like there's no tommorow "ahem" we both heard a cough which made us stop and that's where I realized that I forgot about my sister suzy"y/n... jihyo, I'm sorry to disturb you guys, but they're waiting...why won't you just take her with us, I'm sure they wouldn't mind" she said while smiling and emphasizing the word 'they're'. I turned my head to Jihyo and said "do you mind joining us to the car?" I asked and she nodded"let's gooo" We held hands like we do as kids and marched happily to the car "aigoo this two...mature on the outside but kids in the inside" Suzy-eunnie said as she shook her head. I opened the car door to see Irene-eunnie at the front and Eunbi on the middle row, dude lyrics Suzy pushed me aside and she got to the last row, lie down, and said "last row is taken! You guys sit on the middle row" she said I just released a sigh. I got inside first then Jihyo's the last which means that i'm in the middle of Eunbi and Jihyo."Guy's the trip from the airport to home is 4 hours! Enjoy the road trip and snacks are prepared" Irene-eunnie said and both Jihyo and I shouted "YAAAY"

"OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED"

"ROAD TRIP IS FUN"

We both laughed and both of my Eunnies shake their head "aigoo this two are still inseparable even if they haven't met in more than 10 years" Irene said and Suzy just laughed "that's so true eunnie!" She said. It's was all fun inside the car, we played games like truth or dare, never had I ever, and Irene even brought a lie detector! Like, omg?! Well she's always prepared, but most of the time I realized that Eunbi wasn't really talking that much, at times Suzy and irene would literally forced her but in a good way tho."Yahh I'm tired~" irene said and I noticed that Suzy is sleeping already, Jihyo spoke up and said "beshy~ mind if I borrow a shoulder?" She asked and I nodded "thanks!" She replied, put her head on my shoulder and sleep. I took a glimpse beside me and saw Eunbi is still awake. It's very obvious that she's fighting herself if she'll sleep or not... but I thought of this of as an opportunity to talk to her "Eunbi- eunnie" I called her and she just looked at me "do you need anything y/n?" She asked and I shook my head "I just want to talk to you..." I asked and she just hung her head low "Eunnie, I'm sorry" I said and she looked up at me and smiled "I should be the one saying that... but I already forgave you because I know I'm the reason to this problem"

"you're not the problem eunnie...it's just that I threw on harsh words on you...I'm sorry you have to suck it all up" I explain to her and she held my hand which made my heart jumped "we just had a misunderstanding y/n, don't worry... at least we knew each other's points now... and we know how to forgive" she smiled brightly at me wow it's been a while since I last saw that smile...ASKSJKSJSKSJ Y/N YOU'RE FALLING FOR HER OMG

________________________________________________________________________________

hello children of god jihyo! this book will come to an end now :(( 4 more chapters left, 2 books will be published and I've been preparing those two books for 3 months already! I'm almost done halfway AND I WILL BE UPLOADING THE 4 CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW take note! sun. - wed. will be the continuous upload. Thank you for all people who voted and read my first ever fan fiction! I promise to improve much more!