Chapter 22: Shaniel.

Chapter 22: stalker.

Daniel's POV:

i woke up with Shanna hugging me tightly and resting her head on my chest.

Hinawi ko yung buhok sa mukha niya and stare at her peacefullness.

Narinig kong nag-ring yung phone ko, dahan dahan kong inalis sa pagkakayakap sakin si Shanna at pinatungan siya ng kumot as I stand up and put my boxers on to answer the call.

"hello?"

"Daniel."

"Isabela?"

"yeah."

"what do you need?"

she pause for about a minute or two when she finally speak.

"gusto ko lang ipaalala sayo yung mamayang gabi."

"ah that. It almost slip in my thoughts, thanks. I'll meet you, seven right? Want me to fetch you?"

i heard her giggle. What is this girl doing?

"ahm, wag na. Sige, bye." then she hang up without waiting for my answer.

Napatingin ako kay Shanna ng bigla siyang nagsalita...

She's sleep talking.

"Iel..."

she really love me that much, huh? I smile with the thought.

Tumabi ako sa kanya at hinalikan ang noo niya...

Well the feeling is mutual. I love her very much.

She slowly open her eyes and a smile forming into her lips.

"morning."

i jump on top of her and kiss her... She responded and put her arms around me. I trail kisses down her jaw, neck and collar bone then I went ack to kiss her lips. She touched my chest, caressing it with her soft touch.

I roam my hands around her body and when it finally reached its destination... I slid it inside, touching, caressing her peak while she moans and arch her back.

"I-Iel..."

"hmm..?"

i continued kissing her and put one of my fingers inside of her. I slid it off and suck my fingers... Her taste is... Addictive.

I was about to take off my boxers when she stopped me and giggle.

"mamaya na Iel ha, kasi napansin mo, tumakas lang kasi ako kagabi eh, baka pagalitan tayo nila mommy."

umayos ako ng upo at tinalikuran siya...

"nagtatampo ka?"

hindi... Hindi ako nagtatampo, ang iniisip ko lang... Siguro ayaw sakin ng magulang niya kaya gusto nilang... Layuan ko si Shanna at hayaang sumama sa kanila.

(author: tange! Cliche nun boy! :P)

"tampo?" lumapit siya sakin at hinalikan ang braso ko... Leaving tiny kisses up to my cheeks and to my lips.

I cup her face and kiss her fully... I caressed her back as she puts her arms around me. She moaned inside my mouth when I finally get access to play with her inside.

We slowly let go of the kiss and gasp for air.

She bit her lip and gave me a quick kiss.

"I gotta go..."

i slightly pushed her on the bed and laugh while I'm kissing her neck.

"Iel!"

kiniliti ko siya kaya naman tawa siya ng tawa habang pinipigilan ako...