Roman - Anniversaries & Entertainment

Sexual content ahead.

"Roman, this is so beautiful!" I gasped, looking around the room at the twinkling lights.

"Anything for my bae on our one year anniversary." Roman whispered in my ear, rubbing my arms.

The room was littered with twinkling lights, candles were everywhere, and there was a heart shaped bed in the middle of the room.

"I can't wait to rip that dress off of you.." Roman whispered in my ear. I shivered, feeling his hard on against my back.

"But first.." Roman turned me around and sat me down on the bed. He clapped his hands and slow music came on and the lights dimmed. Roman slowly started to unbutton his top, shimmying as it fell off his shoulders.

I started to giggled as he unbuttoned his pants, turned around and shook his butt as he took them off. His boxers hugged his ass and his thighs were... mmph.

Roman turned around and started dancing to this sexual music. I burst out laughing as he swayed his hips.

"It's not supposed to be funny!" Roman growled, tackling me on the bed. Damn, his years of football paid off.

"Well punish me for it." I kept laughing. Roman smirked and trailed a hand down to my thigh. I gulped as he slid my dress up, moved my panties [[*shivers* I hate that word.. ew]] aside and thrust two meaty fingers inside of me.

"It got you wet.." Roman whispered, slowly licking my ear. I moaned as he curled his fingers and brushed up against my g-spot. I'm pretty sure he memorized where it was.

"Oh fuck.." I breathed as he rubbed my clit with his calloused thumb.

"Do you like that baby girl?" Roman whispered, rubbing harder.

"Mmph.." I moaned in response. I felt a tingling and I knew I was close to coming.

"Come for me baby, it's OK." Roman cooed, rubbing a little faster.

"Oh fuck Roman... ugh harder!" I yelled, bucking my hips.

"Oh baby.." Roman growled, lowering his face to my kitty. I let out a loud moan as I squirted my juices on his face. I whimpered as I felt his tongue run along my kitty lips and clean me up.

"You taste good baby.." Roman said. I felt his warm breath against my thigh and I whimpered again. Roman wiped off his beard and licked the rest of me off his fingers.

"Do I get... more?" I panted, looking up at him.

"As soon as you taste yourself.." Roman said, running his fingers along my still wet kitty lips. He then shoved them in my mouth and made me suck my juices off.

"Mmm.." I moaned against his fingers, my eyes fluttering close.

"Get ready for the anniversary of your dreams.." Roman smirked.