snow flakes(jack x reader

Your pov
I walked down the path into the park.i was alone as usual . not that i cared anymore. B/f/n had left me for this random bitch at a coffee shop. She screamed and yelled at me that ecleast this bitch was good enough to pay for things and be there. I was always there b/f/n was always out or partying when i was upset but the moment she needed me i was there. She hooked up with alout of guys. Not my fault shes always heartbroken then. I wasnt paying attention thingking of how i could show b/f/n. Id be fine without her. My tear stained face and red puffy cheeks i was still stumbling a bit from the hard push she gave me into the table and also the hard punch she gave me for defending myself. I didnt see that patch of ice as i stepped down slipping i felt myself be flung forward about to hit this pile of small rocks some Kids must have piled up. Thats when two strong arms grabbed my shoulders stopping me from falling .

"woah you ok!?"i heard a man say he had an irish accent.that was quite obviuse.

I felt him lift me back up to my feet as i turned. I saw a man quite pale but not unormaly. Brown fluffy hair almost hiddin under a black beanie he was wearing a sweater and ripped jeans.god he must be freezing i thougjt to myself. As i stared into. The bright almost icey blue eyes. There hypnotizing.
He waved his hand as to get my attention and asked agian

"Are you ok miss!?"this time he sounded more worried. I quickly nodded.

"Y..yes my apologies..heh"i smiled trying to hid my lip still slightly bleeding from the punch.

"Well ya definitely dont seem fine. Ya look like ya just got beat up!"he said .

"Im sean by the way. But you can call me Jack. Everyone does for the most part"he spoke more calm down
I nodded.
Sean a cute name suits him.

"Im y/n nice to meet you Jack"i could feel the roughness in my voice.

"Y/n....thats a pretty name....so.umm if you dont mind my askin what happend to you"he asked obvoisly worried staring at my busted lip.

He lead me over to a bench and we both sat down as i explained everything of what happend earlier that morning.

"..and yeah then i came here and and met you"as i ended explaining the events . he looked shocked.

"Your joking so...wait a minute! This girl just goes up meets a chick baisicly goes fucky you and punches you .
That bitch...you dont deserve that you seem so nice and caring!"he stated having a bit of my more angry sound.

I chuckeld."i usually am. She was nice when i first met her. Then she got in with the wrong crowds i guess i domt know why i ever stayed as her friend..." .

I could feel myself tear as. My voice cracked.
I falt his gentle hand brush my tear away and lift my chin up to meet his gaze.

"Hey you were trying to help her who could blame you for staying. Its her own fault . shes the bitch who hurt you and was being the bad friend. You don't deserve that at all..."he smiled.

I smiled.as he held my hand and pulled me up. Confused by this i tilt my head.
"Oh umm ..wanna maybe go get .umm..coffee? If ya want of course!"he asks.

I nod"yeah sure i see why not!"

As he leads me . i see hes taking me to the coffee shop were i pushed out. And the fight happend. I decide not to say anything as we enter.

We go and order. Him paying even through my declining and insists on me paying. As we go to sit down. I feel a tight and hard grip on my should.

"So you came back hmm?"i hear b/f/n voice.
I turned and looked at her.

"Oh sorry do i know you . i dont remmber knowing an asshole..."i set my f/d(favroit drink) down and pull her hand off my shoulder.

I look at Jack"Jack this is b/f/n the girl i was talking about..."

He looks suprused and sets his coffee down getting up and wraps an arm around my waist . im caught off guard but stick with it seeing b/f/ns suprised face as another gurl stands beside her.

"Hi b/f/n im Jack. I hear you hurt this sweet angel. Next time you dare touch her il beat ya got it. She doesnt deserve hoe freinds like you who stab her in the back and hurt her..."he spunded like he wanted to punch this bitch .
"Oh his sugar well if you cant tell your holding the wrong girl. Shes a fucking slut who can't keep a man because she a scared little pussy. I on the other hand can give you things she could never. So why dont you take that back and come over here sexy"she said putting ona ...disgusting sexy face and winked at him.(Honestly idk what i was thingking when i wrote this im ligit gaging im sorry sweethearts)

He growld amd pulled me closer"yeah right. The only thing you could probley do right is leave a man. So how about you and your friend leave never talk to y/n againe and go sucka fucking cock bitch. Cause y/n is the most wonderfull beautifull and most caring woman iv ever met and wothout even knowing you that well i can tell you never did and never Will deserve a friend like her. So fuck off"

She looked suprised but sighed loudly grabbing the girls hand and with a sway of her hips left the shop.

I turned to him suprised.
"I..thank you Jack...that was
.very unexpected but..thank you.."

He smiled ."o..of course...um..im sorry i got carried away....."

"Hey..its alright "i hugged him tightly.

We grabbed out coffees and went to the park againe now it was snowing. I stuck out my toung and caught a snowflake on it.
"Pfff your as childsih as i am i see"he giggeld and dis the same.

I guess it wasnt sucha bad day after all.

I just reread this tday and went. Shit this is terrible. Il re wright it later tho

Update : Holy crap this is o..Ohhhh grossss its so bad im so sorry dudes.
I might re wright it one day but untik then im to busy gagging