Hunger [Lucifer x Male!Reader] II

I'd like to profusely thank Murderluv23 for her help in constructing the highly anticipated segment of Hunger, especially since writing for this collection has been put on the back burner until I take my exam in May. On the bright side I did pass the pretest, so I have a pretty good feeling that I will do well on the actual test.  

So without further ado, let the show begin for an eager audience :) 

It took Lucifer at least another week before he could muster up the courage to approach The Lotus House once again, intending to dine in as a guest with a reservation. Of course he arranged everything under an alias since the fallen angel enjoyed his privacy and didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to both himself and the sinner he wanted to check up on: [First Name] [Last Name].  Somewhere deep within his blackened heart, Lucifer felt a twinge of guilt.  While technically he wasn't in a romantic relationship with the soul-sucking demon, the blonde male wanted to least make sure that he was all right. 

Inhaling a deep breath and quickly straightening out anything that crooked on his freshly ironed, three piece suit before he approached the double doors with a smile.  When he had arrived at the establishment, there was already a line outside of The Lotus House.  Customers who were... very well-endowed sinners who seemed to enjoy luxury as much as he did. Maybe a little more?

Lucifer twirled his cane between gloved fingers in front of the impassive doorman, disappearing in an instant and replaced by a golden card. "Hello~! I called earlier this week for a reservation. The name's Adam Solaris. I believe you have me on the list?" 

Due to the popularity of this Japanese restaurant, there were three lists so as to maintain organization and keep up with customer satisfaction. Firstly, there is the standard reservation for up to four guests per table or 'party'. There had been an incident where the clients wanted to bring more than six sinners to The Lotus House, but that issue was solved with the compromise of the second list. This reservation system were solely for parties or business meetings, though the party in question would have to call at least three weeks in advance to have the slightest chance of receiving a spacious area. Cult get-togethers were allowed, under no circumstances would any dark rituals take place in The Lotus House. The third list, in which Lucifer had signed for, was to not only have to his meal in a private room but also to have the food be prepared in front of him by a chef. 

Soulless black orbs peaked beneath the hood as a gloved hand took the card from Lucifer, pulling out a piece of paper from seemingly out of nowhere. A few minutes passed before the doorman released a low grunt. 

"You may proceed inside. Someone will take you to the VIP Room shortly. Next!" 

"Thank you~!" Once he tipped his hat  respectfully to the hellion, Lucifer went inside The Lotus House where he was cheerfully greeted by a hostess. He repeated his earlier action and waited for a waiter to guide him through the bustling establishment.  Although he had always taken great lengths to keep his identity on the streets as much of a secret as possible, the Prince of Darkness was certain that someone would recognize him in his signature three-piece suit.  But none of the guests dared to look up from their tables, either too busy devouring the food in front of them or talking to the person(s) sitting across from them.  

"Thank you~!" Once he tipped his hat respectfully to the hellion, Lucifer went inside The Lotus House where he was cheerfully greeted by a hostess. He repeated his earlier action and waited for a waiter to guide him through the bustling establishment. Although he had always taken great lengths to keep his identity on the streets as much of a secret as possible, the Prince of Darkness was certain that someone would recognize him in his signature three-piece suit. But none of the guests dared to look up from their tables, either too busy devouring the food in front of them or talking to the person(s) sitting across from them.