Chapter Twenty: The Enforcers

Yusei drives back to the worn down building he departed moments before, leading Kalin who was behind him. They both pulled up and parked their duel runners on the backside of the building. 

"We will make our way to the front, that's where Leo and the rest of them were before." Yusei says.

Out of nowhere, Jack and Crow's duel runners come flying around the building corner.

"Jack. Crow?" Kalin tilts his head.

"They're not in their right state of mind. Ramsey! Where are you?" Yusei shouts.

"The ritual has begun Yusei Fudo, and I wont let you interrupt it!" Jack speaks while initiating the Speed World 2 field. Crow presses buttons on his runner that automatically link Yusei and Kalin into a Battle Royale duel. 

"I see you brought a friend, I didn't think you had anymore of those. But it won't help you Yusei because I will crush you both!" Crow speaks. Crow and Jack's duel runners speed down the road, awaiting Yusei and Kalin. 

"It looks like we don't have a choice Yusei." Kalin says.

"Then we need to make this quick." Yusei revs up his duel runner. 

DUEL POV - Auto Pilot Standing By - Speed World 2 Engaged

Yusei and Kalin's duel runners slowly creep up on the possessed Crow and Jack on the streets for their duel.

Kalin: (4000 LP)

Jack: (4000 LP)

Crow: (4000 LP)

Yusei: (4000 LP)

Kalin: I'll start this duel! (Draw) I summon the Stygian Street Patrol! (Atk: 1600) I will set three cards face down and end my turn! 

Jack: (Draw) I can special summon the Vice Dragon when I have no monsters and you do! (Atk: 1000) Next I summon the Dark Resonator to then tune my Vice Dragon! Appear the Red Dragon Archfiend! (Atk: 3000) 

Kalin: This Ramsey guy is even possessing their cards?

Yusei: Mhm.

Kalin: That can be bad news.

Jack: I set one card face down. 

Yusei: Then I'm up! (Draw) (SC: 2) I summon Shield Wing in Defense mode! (Def: 900) Then I set two cards face down. I'm done.

Crow: Correct you are! (Draw) (SC: 3) I summon the Blackwing Crystal the Silver Star! (Atk: 1950)

Kalin: That's a new one!

Yusei: Ramsey must be influencing their cards now, with his own power.

Crow: When I have a Blackwing on my field I can special summon the Blackwing Bora the Spear from my hand! (Atk: 1700) Blackwing Crystal the Silver Star will tune Blackwing Bora the Spear to begin your end! I Synchro summon the Blackwing Crystal Armor Master! (Atk: 2500) I set one card down. 

Kalin: Before my turn begins, I activate the trap card Phantom Hand. This continuous trap card allows me to banish my cards in my hand, and then when my turn comes back around I can add them back to my hand if I wish. 

Yusei: Kalin's handless combo.

Kalin: Then I guess it's my turn! (Draw) I activate the effect of Infernity Archfiend! When I draw this card and I have no cards in my hand I can special summon him! (Atk: 1800)

Jack: Impressive.

Kalin: That's not all! Infernity Archfiend also allows me to add one Infernity card from my deck to my hand.