Chapter One

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm went off. Oh great i have to go to school and i have to face those pitiful people this is just awesome. I get up and just begin to walk all the way to the restroom. Dont do much just tie my hair. I leave, get dressed and get a glass of milk." Umma, appa im going to school. bye have a nice day." i told my mother and father before i leave." Okay. Come by the resteraunt after school" said my umma. We have a store. Though i am poor my famliy could at least of offorded the resteraunt it is called" Parks reasteraunt" my last name is Park." Okay umma i will bye" after that i left. I walked all the way to school and when i got there. I saw 19 boys getting smuthered by a group of girls. I squiz through trying not to get noticed by any girl. I DID IT!!

Right when i was out of all the commotion i ran to class. Once i entered a bucket of water spills all over me." Yo look its the poor girl. Go to a school for weirdos and not a school for sevalized people." Said Rap monster. *Wait how did they get here werent they near the entrance* i thought." I thought you and your group were near the enterance." I asked." We saw you running to class and because you are really really really slow we had enough time to perpare for when you came. Impressed?" He said. I dont feel mad about the water on all of me. I always brung a towel to school just incase this would of happened." No" I anwsered he looked furious so i just went to my seat. It is super early. So me and EXO/BTS and a couple more students are here we still have alot missing. I got to my chair just to see Beakhyun on it." Can you please get out of my chair?" I say experisionless not wanting them to see me pleading." No go sit somewhere else nerd." He says. I sigh. I walk to the seat in the back. I didnt like  this seat. It wasnt near the window and it was a place the teacher could see me. I am wet and I feel icky. I take out the towel and start to dry myself." This going to be a long day" i whisper. I take out my stuff and all of a sudden a hand pounds on my desk. I wasnt really startled. I knew it was them. I got used to getting bullied and mistreated. Especally by boys." Did you do my homework? Geek" i didnt have to look up i knew it was Jimin and Chanyeol right by his side to pinch or do something that hurts if i say no." Here" I say." How about mine ugly." Asked Chanyeol." Just take it." If your wondering if they all have a name for me. Then yep each ones got a name.

Chanyeol=ugly
Rap monster=commener
Kyungsoo=idiot
Jimin=geek
Kai=stupid
Jhope=dork
Xiumin=slave
Jungkook=ignant
Kris=imbasole
Beakhyun=nerd
Suga=fatty
Jin=elephant
Luhan,sehun,Tao=dumbbutt
Taehyung,suho,lay,chen=pig or stupid head

Yep they hate me so much they all ready now a name to call me. I am not.offended." Listen when i am talking to you. You look at me. UNDERSTOOD!!!!" Yells Chanyeol and pinches my arm hard. I dont wince in pain or scream. I already used to it." Fine" i look up at him." Now did you do all of the others homework?" He asks. I nod and give him 17 pecies of paper. He takes them. He walks away with Jimin at his side. They are both laughing about something. I ignore and take out my book to read." Dork. I want you to go to that girl over there and call her an idiot." He told me." Why would i do that?" I ask. The girl is a reallu pretty and nice girl but she is queit shy." Because i said so. Go do what i said dork." He says. I stand up and i do go to the girl but i go and talk to her instead in the end i get slaped by her because i was talking to her. I dont really care how much it hurts i walk back only to see Suga sitting in my seat and Jin by his side. Did i also tell you that there are ones who hurt you with words and ones who hurt you physically.

Physical hurters= Jin, Chanyeol,Luhan,beakhyun,kyungsoo,xiumin,Taehyung,J-hope,Chen
Mean by words=Suga,Jimin, Kai,Rap Monster,kRIS, Tao,Suho,Lay,Jungkook,Sehun

A/N: sorry if you didnt like it, sorry for misspelled words, and misunderstandings. Plz follow,vote, and comment. Bye unicorns. Luv ya.