Chapter 6

Who wants to get high right now?" he asked us. We all smiled and walked up to him. He lit the first one up and gave it to Samantha and the twins. JC and I were sharing the second one. We kept on passing it back and forth till there was barely any left. And that's how the rest of the night went smoking and drinking. Celebrating yet another win against Killian.

~~~~

Sunday Morning

~~~~

I felt the sun peeking through my window so I decided to wake up. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 9:37 am. I got up and went to my secret closet. I was deciding what to wear when I heard my phone ringing. I went to go get it and saw my screen flashing 'SAM!' I swiped the answer button and put my phone to my ear.

"Hey Sam what's up?" I asked walking back to my closet.

"Nothing just asking if you wanna go to the mall with me?" she answered

"Sure I'll pick you up in half an hour, kay?" I asked while looking for something to wear. I decided to wear my black legging with white chucks and a red oversize sweater with a tank top under. I put my clothes on my bed and went to the bathroom to shower real quick. Once I got out I put on my bra and underwear and wrapped a towel around my body. I plugged my blow dryer and dried my hair. I went back to my room and changed into my clothes. I decided to leave my hair wavy, got my keys, phone, and wallet. Then started my way to the front door but was stopped at the front door by Mason.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm-" I started off but was cut off by a high pitch voice.

"Babe what's taking so long?" asked the voice and seconds later a fake Barbie ,also known as Vanessa, came out of the kitchen.

~~~~

A/N

Sorry for late update and for it being short and if you want go read my friend's story 'Our Secrets by krazzyyfangirl'