Chapter 10

"U-um... I do-don't think s-so s-sir" I said looking up at him and the rest of my friends nodding in agreement.
"You sure... Have you and your friends been to any races lately?" he asked.
"No sir" Jayden started "we've never been to a race. They're too many people."
"Alright" and with that he walked away with his friends.
"Well that was close" Sam said.
"Yea it was" Jc agreed and the rest of us nodded agreeing with them also. "Anyways, we should go back to the garage" Jc continued.
"Lego then" Jordan said pointing towards the exit of the mall. We all looked at him weirdly when his twin said "Nah please don't say that ever again." Jordan just crossed his arms across his chest and pouted.
"Come on you big baby" Samantha said grabbing Jordan from the arm laughing, and him still pouting. I laughed, but followed behind them with Jayden and JC behind me.
We walked to the cars and saw people surrounding them. "Ugh" I groaned.
"What?" JC asked
"Look" I said pointing to the people surrounding our cars.
"Well let's give them something to look at." Samantha said with an mischievous look on her face.
~~~~
A/N
Srry for not updating in a while. I know this isn't much but I'll try to update more often. COMMENT, LIKE/VOTE, DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
✌️✌️