Fluffy vs Sky

Fluffy POV

I don't get why sky said that. it was all over the news and we heard that he will still would get paid so that's a good thing. As I said that I heard a knock then a crash. what the bit that's all I could say before being punched. what the hell is wrong with... sky but why?

I have my own job to take care of now shut up you waste of a human. as he charged at me I kicked his left arm but he was to late he grabbed the leg and punched me with his right arm. but after the "death grip" I punched him in the mouth (I think two teeth came out).

the scary thing was he spit blood out and said " is that all you have you puny soul" but sky what happened to you. that's the last thing I saw before a sharp item went into my leg an another one before I blacked out.

as I wake up it was very bright but I was in concret in the cold basement floor. as I was about to talk I heard someone comeing down the stairs. I hide under a table but it was sky. he went quite scared before the worst happend... he grabbed my legs and stabbed me. The sharp pain made me scream in agony but no one was there to help me. then he lunged for my neck, as he did this I wake up.

"Jerome..... what's happening to you" said his mom about to break down and cry. where am I said Jerome. your in the hospital honey when we it here you were talking and shaking rapidly.