The greeting

Kat's POV
"I don't get it why would he be acting like this" Kat said to herself. When she left the hospital she met Bajan outside. "Hey Kat said in a very low monotone. "What's wrong I haven't seen you sad ever" said Bajan concerned. "I just don't understand why is this happening to him and to Adam" she said tearing up. "Well I don't know either but all in know is we need to stick with each other" he said wiping a tear off his face. "Thanks but what do you think we should do about all of this" she said. "My idea is we need to check up on Adam something is wrong and we need to figure out the problem" he said with his chest buffed out. And so the group ventured to Adam's house.

A long hour later
As our group entered the house the found out it was unlocked  so they opened the door . "I don't think this is right" she said in a whisper. But before Bajan could answer Adam appeared out of nowhere with a stick of butter on his shoulder. "Umm we wanted to meet your piece of butter"." HEY it's mister butter to you Bajan". Sorry I'll remember that next time. "So will you join us for dinner" Adam said. "Sure" they both said in unison.

Sorry for the short chapter I will try to get this out the next part as soon as possible. Also sorry for the long wait that wasn't fair to you guys see you guys later!!!

P.S make sure to check out LillyplaysMC she makes great books that will interest my small audience