Chapter 2

I punched the guy again.

"Where is he?" I demanded.

The guy laughed.

"Long live the Joker!" He shouted laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"I thought Jerome died years ago, this long live shit was is ordeal. This Joker is a cheap copy of the Valeska's." I said sternly.

The guy just laughed. I grabbed a knife from the holster on my thigh and held it to the guy's throat, his laughing stopped.

"I'm not playing around. You tell me where he is or I'll carve that clown makeup from your face." I said sternly cutting a little into his neck. 

The man laughed again.

"I'll never tell you." He said with a smile.

These guys seriously don't fucking crack, I've gone through three of them in the past two days, I stabbed this guy in the eye and tore off all his fingernails and yet they just laugh. 

"Fine, if you won't tell me where he is then I guess I'll just have to send him a message." I said folding my arms.

I grabbed the mans jaw and held it tightly as I carved ten days in his forehead. He screamed and squirmed around but I managed to finish without him making me mess up. 

"Now listen up buddy." I said sternly.

"I wan't you're boss to be aware that he has a Galavan on his ass and his days are numbered. Just so he knows I'm not playing around you're going to deliver my message. I'm coming for him and when I find him in ten days I'm gonna kill him slowly and painfully." I said sternly.

I put my knife away as the guy laughed again.

"You think you can kill the Joker?" The man asked laughing.

"I don't think I can kill the Joker." I said tipping the guys chair back so he was hanging off the ledge of the building.

"I know I can kill the Joker." I said sternly.

I pushed the chair and the man screamed as he plummeted to his death. He hit the ground a few seconds later and screams erupted in the streets. I backed up from the ledge pissed I didn't get any information on where the Joker guy is. 

"Damn it." I muttered kicking the stone ledge. 

"What the hell was that?"

I spun around to see Bruce standing there in his Batman costume.

"That was me actually trying to do something about Jason's death." I said sternly.

"Jason is dead Amelia, accept that. You've been acting stupid, killing people, torturing them...." Bruce said sternly.

"You don't think that I've accepted the fact Jason's gone? Jason is fucking dead Bruce and he's not coming back! The least anyone could do is kill the son of a bitch who beat him and blew him up!" I shouted.

"We don't kill." Bruce said sternly.

"No, you don't kill!" I yelled.

"Amelia you're better than this." Bruce said folding his arms.

"You don't even know me!" I shouted walking up to him.

"Yes I do." Bruce said sternly.

"No, Bruce, you don't. You don't know me at all." I said sternly.

"I was with you almost every day for five years..." Bruce started.

"What you knew was a cover up to get closer to you. You remember my niece right? I was supposed to be her, the one you had a crush on. I'm a killer Bruce, everyone in Gotham knows it." I said sternly.

"No, you're not a kil..." Bruce started.

"No you don't want to accept the fact that I am one. I'm a criminal, I always will be." I said sternly. 

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere I need to be." I said walking past Bruce.

"Amelia wait." Bruce said grabbing my arm.

I looked to him and glared.

"What?" I demanded.

"There's a new guy around, Red Hood. Just don't cross paths with him alright, he almost killed Dick the other day." Bruce said sternly.

I pulled my arm from his grip and walked off.