11

AN: Sorry this update was so late!! I've been SO busy at college these last couple days and was also struggling through writer's block. However, you were asking for more cute and your wish is my command ;)

----------------------

I woke up in the morning with a headache as I expected. When I noticed that Roger wasn't next to me anymore, my heart started to race. I know that I told him that I loved him and now he's not here. Certainly he didn't mean it, but I told him that I was used to people leaving me when I got attached to them. And now he's not here. But I was almost sure he hadn't left. Almost. I slid into my dressing gown and left my bedroom, only to find Roger in the kitchen. "I was just getting you a glass of water, love. Figured you'd need it after how hammered you were last night." he smiled gently at me. I let out a breath I didn't know that I was holding. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I laughed to myself. "It's just, you know how I told you that people always seem to leave me?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry if you thought... if you thought I was gone." he said, handing me the glass of water. I shook my head and laughed again lightly. He stepped closer to me and pressed his forehead against mine. "I swore to you that I would never leave you. And I meant it, ok?"

"Ok." I answered, brushing my nose against his. I went to get dressed and when I came back, Roger was sitting at the kitchen table, looking out the window with a less than joyous look on his face. "You alright, love?" I asked, sitting down next to him. He looked over at me, clearly surprised that I had come back.

"Yeah. 'M fine."

"You don't look fine."

"I just hate that I made you feel that way. I hate that I made you feel like I left you right after you told me that you can't handle shit like that anymore."

"It's not about you, Rog. That's about me." I rested my head on his shoulder and let out a little sigh.

"It pisses me off that anyone ever made you feel that way. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that anyone would ever choose to give up on someone like you. You are the most amazing woman I've ever met."

"And you've met a lot of them." I giggled, poking at his side.

"Shut up." he laughed. "Yes, I have met a lot of them. And you're still the very best one, my love." He was so full of banter but the sentiment still warmed up my whole body. "You don't have to be scared of me leaving. Ever. I'm not a total idiot."

"I'm not scared."

"Yes you are."

"Only a little. Usually it's a lot. I used to go to the doctor for it but it didn't help."

"You did?" he asked and I nodded. It was something I very rarely talked to anybody about. My parents always made me feel ashamed of going to the doctor for being anxious all the time. I eventually stopped going because it wasn't helping anyway. "Why'd you stop going?"

"I got better." I lied and looked away from him.

"Did you?"

"Some things got better..." I said, slowly.

"Aww lovey, you know you can tell me anything."

"I know." I sighed. "I just don't want you to think that you're falling for a complete train wreck." I said, laughing lightly. The last thing I wanted to do was tell Roger things about myself that I wish weren't true and make him feel trapped by me.

"There are two things wrong with that statement." he said confidently. I looked up at him in confusion. He just smiled back before continuing. "You're not a train wreck and I'm not falling for you. I already have. It's too late for me to go back now." he finished with a big, stupid grin on his face. I smiled and grabbed his hand, giving it a soft squeeze. "I'm sorry... I want you to know that you can trust me, Amelia. All those other guys can eat shit. I want you to have complete faith in me."

"There weren't that many other guys."

"What?"

"Well, I wouldn't say 'all those other guys'. There weren't that many of them."

"Can you come off it for once in your life?" Roger laughed, shoving me lightly.

"Besides, it's ok that they made me feel that way. You shouldn't be mad about it. After all, that's the reason that I'm here now." I grinned.

"I never want you to be anything but happy." he said softly. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked down so that he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes. "Hey, are you crying? Is it something I said?" he asked. Slowly, I started to nod.

"It is something that you said. I really fucking love you." I whispered, pressing my lips to his. He kissed me back harder. I lifted my leg that was farther away over his so that I was straddling his lap.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he smirked. "You know how hard it is for me to control myself around you." his tone was suddenly lower and his breath hitched in his throat as my lips moved down to his neck instead.

"And you know I love teasing you."

"How could I forget?" he mumbled as I left a love bite on his neck.

"Besides are you sure you want me to stop?" I asked and he seemed to be unable to answer. "How many other girls can make you feel like this, hm?"

"You know you're the only one who makes me feel like this."

"Good." I sat up confidently when I was satisfied with what I had done to him.

"You're so annoying." Roger muttered, running his hands up and down my sides because he knows it drives me crazy.

"Me? Annoying? How so?" I laughed, running my fingers through his long blonde hair.

"You always talk about the other girls. You know that you're the only one for me."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I imitated him.

"Why's that?"

"You have no idea the kinds of things I want to do to you when you're being so sweet." I tugged lightly at the ends of his hair so that he'd be forced to look up at me. His eyelids were heavy and a smirk tugged at his lips.

"The feeling is mutual, my love. Now I'm tired of being all soft. Let's go do something fun."

"Like what?" I asked. Roger cocked an eyebrow at me and I smacked his arm lightly. "Not that."

"Drinks perhaps?" he suggested.

"Roger Taylor, it's not even half noon. No. Besides, that's not very fun."

"Why don't you take me out and show me what's fun for you then?"

"We could go record shopping."

"Amelia, I think you already own every record this world has to offer."

"Hey, you asked what was fun for me. I'm just telling you."

"Fine." he sighed dramatically but a smile still played on his face. "You know I'd do anything for you."

------------

AN: Can you tell I desire love and affection? Is that too much to ask for? :')