[2]

Yunho made his way through the familiar streets of seoul. He opened the door to his training building. "Welcome in. You are?" The female at the desk asks. "Yunho. Jeong Yunho." Yunho introduces himself. "Ah, welcome." She explains how to get to the dorms and Yunho leaves again.

The dorms werent far, so Yunho got there in no time. Someone that looked like a manager greeted Yunho. "Hello! You must be Yunho if I'm correct." He states. "Yes, thats me." Yunho smiles. "Well the others are probably moving in, want me to show you your room?" "Yes please." The manager introduces himself. His name was Young Saeng, but the others gave him the nickname Sae.

Sae leaves. Yunho's room was thr last in the hallway. Apparently there was going to be one more person, and he would be Yunho's roommate. Hes excited to meet him.

A few of the other members pop into his room, giving quick introductions as they unpack. Yunho finally finished unpacking. Now he had to choose a bed. There were two beds, one by the bathroom and one on the other wall. Yunho decides to choose the one by the bathroom, hoping his roommate was clean.

One male with blonde hair comes in. "Hey, I don't think i've met you yet. Whats your name?" He asks. "Yunho. Jeongyeon Yunho. Yours?" Its seems like introductions would never end. "Yeosang. Kang Yeosang." The two chat for a moment before Yeosang goes back to his roommante Seonghwa.

"The last guy is here!" One of the maknaes, Wooyoung, screeches. Yunho just waits for him to come into the room. He looks at his phone, texting a few guys and wondering when Mingi would text him.

A male with dark blue hair walks in Yunho looks up, snapping back into reality. The other members stood at the doorway. "Yunho?" He whispers. Yunho analyzes his facial features. "Mingi? Oh my god Mingi!" Yunho stands up. Yeosang and Wooyoung look confused.

"Do you two know each other?" Wooyoung pipes up. "We met on the plane. You never told me you were a trainee." Yunho explains. "To be fair, neither did you." Yunho and Mingi bicker for a few seconds until Hongjoong comes in. "So its like Yeosang and Wooyoung. You two have known each other for years." HongJoong states.

The four laugh and Yeosang and Wooyoung leave so Mingi can move in. "So Mingi, what are you training for?" Yunho is curious. "Well, I need to work on my vocals a little. I'm a rapper." Mingi explains while taking clothes out of his suitcase. "You rap? Thats so cool! I am a vocal." Yunho states.

"Can I play some music?" Mingi asks, holding up a speaker. "Of course! Lets see your music taste." Yunho teases. Mingi sets the speaker on top of the dresser and puts on his usual playlist. 'Boss' by NCT U comes on. "I like your music taste so far." Yunho laughs. Mingi smiles and puts his clothes away.

It was already getting late, and both Yunho and Mingi had jet lag. Mingi set his bed and layed down, pausing the music as the next song came on.  "I'm going to go to bed, I'm really tired." Mingi explains. "I'll tell the others, so they won't be loud." Yunho gets up and walks out, shutting the lights off and closing the door behind him.

"Hey guys." Yunho walks into where most of the members are. "Mingi's asleep, and I'll be heading to bed soon too. Could you keep it down?" Yunho requests. "Of course! I bet you two have jetlag." Jongho smiles. So far the maknae had been to an angel to him. It was nice. "Thank you, goodnight." Yunho waves then fslls asleep in his bed.