How To Train Your Dragon Oc Template.

Httyd Oc Bio free for use.

Template created by: @HeatherBelleGrey
(Please don't delete the link. I would like for other people to know where if came from, so that they may make their own ocs with it should they choose to. Also, feel free to delete anything that isn't important to your oc, If there is anything you have questions about, please feel free to message me, or PM me, and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Also, if you use this, please notify me when you post, I would love to see your creation!)

(Note: delete all notes when making your oc. 😃)

Basics.

First Name:

Middle Name: (Not necessary. Just if you want to put it there.)

Last Name: (If you can't think of anything that feels right, you might consider using your oc's father's name. Like if your oc's father is named Thorin, you might use Thorinsson, or Thorinsdottir.)

Title: (Something like "The Horrible, The Horrendous, The Bludgeoner, The Slovenly, The Dragon Slayer/Tamer." Also consider if your character is or was bad, maybe they would have a bad title associated with them, like a name that people call/called/call them behind their back. The turn-coat, The Betrayer, The Unloyal, The Untrustworthy. You get the idea.)

Age:
Sex:
Species: (There is a species I am currently working on that others may use, its called a Blooded. They are beings that have been transformed into half dragon, half human creatures. They have scales covering their bodies, and exhibit most if not all traits of the dragon they have been turned into. Only an Auk Angatkuq (Blood Shaman) one who has drank the blood of a Mystic Mauler. (Dragon type I created for my au kind of world.) Keep in mind though, they no longer have human skin. They are more dragon than man. If you do use this, I would appreciate some kind of recognition for the things used, if you wouldn't mind.)

Birthday: (If you don't want to put an actual date, you can do like me, and just put the season they were born.)

Birthplace: (Name of the place your oc was born. I will use my oc's place of birth as a reference. The Hanging Rocks of Nittaalaq. (It should mean Blizzard in Inuit, but even if it doesn't, I like the sound of it, and I think I'm keeping it.)

Appearance.
Skin Tone:
Height:
Weight:

Hair Color: (Unless given a specified reason, please do consider keeping the hair color normal. I mean, I'm not the creativity police, you can do whatever you want, nobody is stopping you. I'm just saying is all.)

Eye Color: (Unless a dragon, or a special breed, consider keeping it normal, Blue/Green/Brown/I'm even cool with Heterochromia, just so long as it isn't two unusual colors like red and gold, and black and white.)

Tattoo's:
Piercings:
Extra: (Freckles, Birthmarks, Pockmarks, Scars etc.)

Personal.
About Homeland: (If you make up your own place, fill out what applies. Climate, weather, types of dragons most common in the land.)

Love/s:
Like/s:
Dislike/s:
Hate/s: (If they are a dragon... you might consider putting Eel here... just sayin. :) )
Job: (Apprentice, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Fisher, Hunter, etc.)

Crush: (Not necessary, not serious, just for fun.)

Relationship: (If they are married, disregard the crush section, and either delete it, or fill it with N/A. Non applicable.)

Family. Note: If your oc has a different family dynamic, please put what applies. Also, if your oc never met their real parents, then with the name, you can put unknown, and delete other names. And put Unknown on Living/Deceased if they really don't know. If you know what happened, but it like this: (...)

Mother.
First Name:
Middle Name: (If they are important to the story)
Last Name:
Living/Deceased: (If deceased, please specify how.)

Father:
First Name:
Middle Name: (If they are important to the story)
Last Name:
Living/Deceased: (If deceased, please specify how.)

Sister/s. (Copy paste for as many sister as your oc has. Delete this section if they have no sisters.)
First Name:
Middle Name: (If they are important to the story)
Last Name:
Living/Deceased: (If deceased, please specify how.)

Brother/s. (Copy paste for as many brothers as your oc has. Delete this section if they have no brothers.)
First Name:
Middle Name: (If they are important to the story)
Last Name:
Living/Deceased: (If deceased, please specify how.)

Extended Family: (Add for any and all extended family that matter. Depending on the importance of them, add their names.)

Dragon. (Note: If your oc doesn't have a dragon just delete this section. If they have more than one dragon, copy past this as many times as needed, and just change the number next to the # sign. Your first dragon listed is the one they got first.)

Dragon #1
Type/Breed:
Name:
Meaning/Reason: (Why are they named what they are? Is it a trait that they displayed when they met, a unique marking, a coloration, because of their power, or are they named after a family member, or a god?)

Appearance:

Age: (Hatchling 1-100. Adult 100-400. Elder 400- 1000. Ancient 1000-beyond. Ancient dragons are the most powerful, and hardest to tame and control. The Red Death was an ancient dragon. Hatchlings are the easiest to bond with, but are difficult to control. Adult and Elder dragons are hard to tame, but make a lasting bond with their trainer, and are the easiest to control.)

Age When Received:

How Did You Get Your Dragon:

Personality:

Backstory/Bio.
(This should be everything about your characters story you know so far.)