0.6

After I executed phase 2 of my plan I decided I was too tired and drunk to move onto phase 3.

I almost fell trying to climb up the stairs to get to the front door. I grabbed the handle but I was too slow because Nik had opened it first.

Which resulted in me face planting onto the floor.

"Well love, it seems like you had a bit too much to drink." Klaus said as he laughed at me.

"No no no. You love have has a bit a lot much to drink...." I said while giggling.

"Let's get you to bed love." He said as he carried me to my bed. After he set me down he crawled right next to me.

"Nikki poo." I said to him.

"Yes? And don't call me that." He replied.

"But what I'm abouts to say is going to rhyme." I said as I giggled.

"Go on then." He said with a smile.

"Nikki poo, I love you." I said, still giggling.

All I heard was silence for a while. It was scary, drunk me just professed my love for him.

"Rachel." Nik said.

"Yes Nikki poo?"

"I love you too." He said as he leaned in.

Our lips connected and once again I felt the sparks. Things quickly escalated and before I knew it half of my clothes were on the bedroom floor.

After an amazing and lustful night I awoke to an empty bed.

I looked around and didn't see Nik anywhere. Before I could think anything else my head started to pound like crazy.

"Ugh who let me get drunk last night." I complained to myself while clutching my head.

I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the water. I grabbed some Ibuprofen and then hopped into the shower.

The hot water felt amazing on my sore body. I had never had sex with a supernatural before last night but let me tell you, it was amazing. Although I did underestimate his roughness.

I turned off the water and went over to the mirror. I gasped in surprise at what I saw. My body was covered in scratches and love marks. How I would cover these I had no idea.

Elena could not find out about Nik and I. For one I didn't want to hear her lecture me about how horrible of a guy he was and two, she didn't need to know anything more about me. She's never been there for me and I wasn't going to let her act like a caring sister now.

After my shower I decide to get ready for the day, I pick out some skinny jeans, a black tank top, my leather jacket and my knee high boots.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring. I glance down at the caller ID and it's Nik.

"Hello my love." I say into the phone.

"Hello gorgeous, how is your day?"

"Ehh it's alright, I just woke up not too long ago. What're you up to?" I asked.

"Just preparing for tonight."

"What's tonight?" I questioned.

"Oh love, it's the sacrifice."

Oh shit. I completely forgot that tonight is the full moon, tonight Elena was going to die.

"Oh...okay. I'll see you later then." I said as I hung up the phone.

I felt a twitch of guilt. Yes I may hate Elena but I don't know if I could handle her death. She is still my sister. I quickly thought of my options, I could either do nothing and let Nik kill her or I could try to stop him but then he would never forgive me.

I made my way to the Salvatore mansion, I knew everyone would be there trying to save Elena.

I didn't bother to knock as I entered their home. I heard voices coming from the parlor room and made my way inside. Stefan and Damon were arguing on what to do.

"Well hello everyone, what's the plan?" I said with a grin.

"Rachel, what are you doing here? You need to leave." Elena said to me.

"As much as I would love to have you out of my life Elena, I don't think I could ever forgive myself if I played a part in your death. So alas I am here to help you." I stated.

"And who is this Elena?" I heard a British voice speak from behind me.

"Elijah, this is my sister, Rachel."

I turned around and came face to face with a man with the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen.

"Oh hello." I said with a smirk.

"Hello love, I'm Elijah." He said to me.

"Elijah is an original." Elena said.

"Wait. An original? As in Niklaus' brother?!" I exclaim.

Oh shit. Here we go.