chapter 10

Manik came out of nandini's room he saw aarav was sitting there and looking towards nandini's ward. He almost forgot about his son. He was indulged in his own pain forgetting about his son. Slowly went near aarav and sat beside him.
Aarav look at manik and manik too look at aarav both soon hugged each other. Both of them were crying.
Manik - I'm so sorry my son.. Meine tum par hath utaya.
Aarav - no Dad I'm sorry too. Even I talked to you rudely.
Dad aab Mom agayi na. She will be staying with us right.
Manik look at his son innocent face how can he disappoint his son.
He turned towards cabir and said
Manik - cabir discharge papers ready kardo hum nandini ko ghar leke jayenge.
Hearing this naina was about to talk to manik but cabir stopped her and told her to come with him inside.
Here manik again sat back and asked.
Manik - aarav tumhe nandini kaha mili.
Aarav - that day when I was talking to you.. I was about to fall down but before I could fall mom caught me and she took me to hospital dressed my wound. Then she asked my name
I thought mom didn't recognized me as I'm a big boy now. But Dad Mom don't remember anyone.
Manik - don't worry aarav jaldi aapki mom teekh hojayegi.
Aarav - Dad though mom don't remember me still she calls me baby as she used to call me before. U know she came to Mumbai just because I'm not well.
Mom still loves me so much haina Dad.
Manik - off course ur mom loves you and you love ur mom and I'm here alone no one loves me. U are angry with me and ur mom she don't even remember me. Manik told making fake sad faces.
Aarav - sorry dad. Don't worry mom will remember you soon. We both will help mom to be like before.
Said aarav kissing manik's cheek.
Manik was happy looking at his son looking so excited because of his mother arrival.

Here outside the hospital Naina - what's going on here

Naina - what's going on here.
How you people know nandini.
Cabir - it's really confusing.. We all thought that nandini is no more. But suddenly nandini came back but she doesn't remember anything.
Naina - doesn't remember?
Cabir - that person there he is manik malhota owner of malhotra industries and lead singer of fab5 husband of ur friend nandini murty. The boy aarav is their son.
They married 10 years back. 4 years back nandini went to mangalore to meet her grandma and she meet with an accident there and till today we all thought she is no more.
Naina - what.. But nandini don't even know she is married.
Cabir - we will discuss everything later now plz let's go home. We will explain everything to you clearly.
Naina to just nodded.

Nandini woke up and saw everyone standing there.
Naina - nandu meri Uncle jo kiske ghar mein hum rehnewale the na woh abhi ghar mein nahi hai.. Woh kal subah aajayega.. Aab toh teri discharge honewala hai. Hum kya karenge.
Nandini - it's okay. Hum koyi hotel mein rahenge.
Hearing this cabir winked at aarav
Aarav - u will stay in hotel.. Pls aaj aap ek din mere sath raho ..u know I missed you so much.
Nandini - no aarav how can I come to ur house.
Manik who was standing quite spoke.
Manik - u helped aarav soo much its our duty to call you for dinner. So... Please.... Come
Aarav - yea pls... Pretty plz.
Looking at aarav pleading eyes nandini can't deny anymore.
Nandini - OK
Aarav - ty so much.
Aarav jumped in happiness and hugged her tightly.
Manik cabir and naina to smiled looking at him.