chapter 11

Maid came to aarav and nandini and called them for dinner.
Aarav - chalo jaake khana khate hai.
Nandini smiled at him and both of them left together.
Aarav and nandini Sat beside each other manik was sitting  opposite to nandini.
All are having dinner. But aarav was just sitting and watching nandini.
Nandini turned towards aarav and asked.
Nandini -kya hua baby.. Y are you not eating
Aarav just opened is mouth towards her and understanding that nandini started to feed him.
Looking at this manik had tears in his Eyes

Aarav was telling nandini about his school and about his music guitar and nandini was just hearing him silently

Aarav was telling nandini about his school and about his music guitar and nandini was just hearing him silently.. Everyone are very happy looking at duo.
After food everyone left for respective houses.
Nandini and aarav to went to nandini's room as aarav wants to sleep with her.

At midnight still Manik was not able to sleep. He slowly entered nandini's room. Saw both his wife and aarav sleeping ,aarav was clutching to nandini tightly as she would vanish while he was sleeping.
Slowly he went towards her side Sat on his knees looking at her.

Manik - nandini.. Tum ho edhar.. Humare ghar mein.. Mere samne. How can I be so blind in my miseries that I forgot that my nandini will never break her promise.. I'm so sorry nandini.. Ab Main tumhe mujhse kabhi jaane nahi dunga... I missed you nandini..i missed you so much.
Dekho tum edhar ho phir bhi Main tumse teekh se baat nahi karpaya ab tak.. Tumhara beta kisiko chance hi nahi deta.. "telling this he smiled
He slowly kissed her forehead and kissed his son's forehead and left from their.

Next day morning.

Nandini took bath and came outside to see aarav sleeping on his back.. She stood there looking at him.. Thinking How cute he looks.
By then manik entered the room and saw nandini looking at aarav and smiling.. He look at his wife having smile on her face looking like a flower.. In the morning

 In the morning