The Beginning

The cars zoomed past besides him people passed by,others on their phone talking,nearby loud music blared.The skyscraper trying to surpass the skyline looked like a falling comet.
The hustle and bustle of the city threw him in confusion."To what time did I wake up in,"glancing around as he gathered himself.The 21st century was much more busy and advanced than he was accustomed to in his time.He scanned the buildings nearby filled with malls and shops, almost bursting with activity.He was rather interested in the parking lot ahead.The evening was rather cool,clouds gathering in speed.Besides a Porsche Cayenne car was a crow foraging in the nearby garbage can.A smile grew in his arresting face as he whispered some words softly,"something's never change,"he thought.
The words as if blown by a gentle wind which was gathering force in the direction of the parking lot.Time seemed to stop as the crow slowly turned,beaded red eyes fixated on the figure behind it.The graceful flapping of its wings,as it glided above the parked cars and landed on his shoulder."How have you been my friend,it's been a long time,"he looked in the far distance as if waiting.
He closed his eyes and focused,the weather nearby changed as air crackled with forced tension.Almost at the instant he opened his eyes started changing,his pupils dilated from black to orange and finally electric blue.Crowds of people started running,others getting in their cars,afraid of what was yet to happen.
The tension had built up to an extreme level,Boom! A thunderclap within was heard,glass shattering on impact,