chapter1.

*Laurens POV*

My name is Lauren, i just moved to California because my Grandfather needs to work, and no i don't live with my parents. The reason why is because my father passed away when i was 8 and my mother is a drug addict. So, I'm basically alone. nobody knows how it feels to not have they're mother not in sight and to have you're father being dead. So i live with my grandparents. Marry and Joe, and we have a puppie named Willy and i strongly dislike him. Today is my first day of Grade 9, I wake up to my annoying alarm clock on my phone, i press stop on the alarm and get up. I rub my eyes, and i look in the mirror and i call myself ugly. I'm depressed and nobody acually cares. I grab my clean clothes and walk to the washroom, i turn on the shower, and i jump in. After my shower, i put on my Ripped Skinny jeans, and a baggy, grey, sweatshirt looking thing and put a red plaid flannel around my waist. I grab my makeup bag and i put on a layer of mascara, and a line of eyeliner and do my eyebrows. I grab my bag, charger and phone and i throw my stuff in my bag and run downstairs and grab an apple to eat. My grandparents are at work already, do i decide to walk. I grab my keys and run out. I began to walk, then i saw a boy. He was sitting on his steps. "good morning" he says. "good morning.." i say back. Once i got to the corner of the street, i can see my school down the road. Once i got to the school, and i sit in the front not knowing where to go. The same boy from earlier walks up to me, "lost?" he says. "yeah, kinda" i say. "oh, by the way my name is Matthew, Matthew Espinosa" he says holding out his hand. I shake his hand. "I'm Lauren, Lauren Ross" i say smirking. " nice to meet you, Lauren" he says raising his eyebrow. I can see that he was flirting with me. I stand up and we began to walk inside, he shows me where the office is and matt ask for my schedule. he grabs it and looks at my classes, "hey! we have the same classes!" he says. We both walk through the packed hallways, he grabs my hand and i grab his hand back. "c'mon" he says. Once we got to our class, we stood outside to listen to who our assigned seats were. "Lauren, you are going to sit with Matthew." the teacher says. He looks at me right away, and smirks, he grabs my hand and we walk to our seats.

*matts POV*

Once we heard our names together i just got the butterflys. I liked her, she was perfect. We sat beside eacher all year, until we were super close. We had nicknames for eachother. I would call Lauren, Laur and she would call me Machew. We were basically bestfriends. I told my other bestfriend Nash Grier that i like a girl that goes to my school. All he said was "if shes the one, go after her buddie". I thought about those words.

*A/N

Hope you liked it so far. Please vote! 💖 for more atleast. 😏