Chapter2

*Laurens Pov*

I know that he liked me, i like him to. I told him everything, he knows i have scars and that im depressed. He kisses my scars everyday and tells me im beautiful. He acually hates the fact that i self harmed. He acually doesn't know about my parents, which is pretty sad because hes my bestfriend. Today, I'm gonna ask him out.

*Matts Pov*

Today im gonna ask her out.

I don't think she likes me, but i like her. Its probably because i show my love to her everyday. I'm walking to Laurens house, which is just down the road. I walk up her steps, and right as i was about to knock, Lauren opens the door. "oh! hi matt" she says. "hey lauren" i say. "umm, i have a question" i say. "what is it?" she says. "Lauren, Will you be my girlfriend?" i say nervously. "um matt" she says. "thats a no right? but its alright." i say looking down. "no! no! its a yes!" she says raising her voice. "okay" i say smiling.

*laurens pov*

I got my stuff and i ran downstairs and put on my black Vans. I open the door, and i see matt about to knock. "I have a question" he says. I was gonna say "i have one to.." but i didn't have the guts to do it. I knew he was gonna ask me out, so i had butterflys once he asked that. "i was afraid you might of said no, and our friendship would be ruined.." matt says. "you know what matt?" i say. "huh?" he says. "i was gonna come over and ask you the same question" i say. "thats great!" he says. "yeah". "see you at school tomorrow!" he says walking away. "okay" i say walking inside. i ran upstairs and put my stuff of the ground and i get my phone out and text my bestfriend Amanda.

Lauren: OMG GUESS WHAT?!?

Amanda: WHATs WRONG?

Lauren: MATT ASKED ME OUT

Amanda: omg what did you say?

Lauren: i said yes OF COURSE

Amanda: OMG. so you guys are dating now?

Lauren: YES. Okay Love you see you at school tomorrow.

After that, I just spend the rest of my day like i always do(twitter, youtube)

*A/N

i hope you liked this chapter, this chapter is like the main thing. 😭 sorry for the short chapters! it will get longer in the future(like chapter 5)