Acknowledgements UPDATE

UPDATE: I just sent out emails to everyone whose names made it into the official Acknowledgements for Scared Little Rabbits. Check your email!

The Acknowledgements are now closed and final. I can't add any more names, but please know how much I appreciate all of you. Your support truly means the world to me! ❤️

Much love,
Viv

*********

Dear Readers:
OK! After all the enthusiastic comments on my last post, I'm excited to include as many of you as possible in the book's acknowledgments! Yay!!! It's going to make this book extra special and dear to my heart, and I'm honestly SO happy that so many of you responded!

If you'd definitely like to be named, please send an email to:

[DELETED - no longer accepting names]

with "Acknowledgments" in the subject line.

Please include in your email:
1) your full name (first and last) as you would wish it to be listed in print
2) your wattpad username*

*Note: I won't put your wattpad username in the acknowledgments or share it anywhere. It's just to help me make sure you're an actual beta reader.

You are more than welcome to say anything else as well, but those are the only two required items! :)

Hopefully I can include everyone who emails. It's possible I might have to cap the number if the list gets too long, so no guarantees for that reason... but I'll do my best!

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns or have a problem emailing your info. Please note that once you send the email, you are giving permission for your name to be listed in the book on the acknowledgments page. I won't be able to make any spelling changes and add or remove any names once the book goes into production.

Thank you! <3

Love,
Viv