HumDrum

Chapter 4

Yeeehaa!! One more hour to go, we'll be arrived.

"Hey, drive slowly john!! The street was busy and your so clumsy!" Jade's angry now. And i wanna supposed to support her but for me, it was fun riding a car with some clumsyness.

"Were here!! Come down in here princess" john said teasing

"Shut up john!!"

Ohoho! Theyre funny!! And I love fun. Seems like this vacation will be more fun than last years day out.

So here we are, the training section for safety purposes on having a camping.

"By any chance, are you the represamtative students for Long-Lives High Donald Academy?" The nees said.

"Yes, we are. How will we talk to Mr. Lohan so he can sign now the administers paper"

"Yes. Come on in"

We passed by these statues that seemed so old. Older than the people who lived here. I am sure. And the statues were funny too. Some forms that most of the people who can see it will easily recognize it because it was from the mans private parts. Like a dick.

"Ooh, shit!!"

Hahahahha, jade just passed by the thing that I said. Something that I have too. But its not a big deal. Everyone will see it though.

"Mr. Lohan? Hi. I'm Glen Nyldoen, the president of the Love-Hates Society"

"Yes, Mr. Nyldoen. Please have a seat"

I seat. After 30 minutes, a half hour I guess. Ive been talking to Mr. Lohan. Hes suggesting us some good and historic Destinations for the next year Vacation. He said that hes sure, that no can beat us. And we will still be Defending Champion. I hope so. While, Jadelyn and John got bored so before those 30 minutes have passed, they go out and said that theyre going to have fun, and go arounh in the market. So they did. They left me.