Chapter One

~~

What can I say about my life? Well I can tell you that every person is terrible. I dont think I ever came across someone who I enjoyed being around with for more than 30 seconds. It didnt matter at all to me if this person was gay or straight, male or female or even if they had a gorgeous face, the perfect body, clear skin, nice jawline, nice eyebrows, or beautiful clothes. There was always something I didnt like. But then again I always assumed I was better than everyone and whatever I wanted, I get, right? But I guess fucking not.

It was my first day of high school and those cooties days were over. It seem like that shit didnt apply in high school. Everyone was hugging each other, some holding hands and others were kissing. You can already sense that each group of people already have a clique.

"Have a great first day honey!" Mom said

I looked at my mom with a disgusting face, was she really serious about that? I wish I had the ability to dropout of high school but knowing the outcome my parents will be throwing a fit at the principal and at me, and then my mom would cry as if I got run over by a truck, and my dad would just stare at me and shake his head in anger ready to whip my ass with a belt.

I walked to the sidewalk and looked at my mom not driving away. Instead she pulled over to a driveway, parked her car and took a selfie. I went over to the car and knocked on the window.

"Mom what the hell! What are you still doing here?" I said in annoyance

"I didnt wake up at 5 a.m for nothing. Im not like other moms who dont care about looking good." Mom said putting down her phone and looking at herself in the rear view mirror

"Mom youre just dropping me off to school."

"Yes I know that, but you always have to look your best. Now do you want me to go inside your school?" Mom said taking her keys and purse

"No! No! It's fine mom, i got it." I said as I back away from the car

I rushed back over to the building that was colored in yellow and I could sense the smirk on my moms face as my back was turned away. I looked over my shoulders, and my mom pulled out of the driveway and there she disappeared.

"Youre a freshman right?" A tall blonde hair muscular boy said as he stopped me from going inside the building

"Uh yes." I said trying to move past him

"Freshmen building is over there. You guys have your own building, if you do any sort of activities like gym, ROTC, music, cooking, painting, photography or a language class besides latin youre allowed to enter this building." He smiles and leans his head behind the brick yellow building

"Oh okay, thank you. I turned back and walked the way he pointed at." The sidewalk was empty so I assumed all the freshmen were inside the building already.

"Hello! Welcome to Pleasantville High School, are you a freshman?" The female teacher ask as the other students stood alongside her

I nodded my head and she ushered me into what look like a theatre and the room was filled by students. Teachers smile and waited till I was seated then moved to the microphone stand.

"Good morning future class of 2023. I am Principal Steven Van Moore for Freshmen Academy. Today is your very first day of Pleasantville High School. In the first week, you will be assign your classes, homeroom, locker and floor panel for this building. In addition to this youre allowed to choose only 1 elective to take which is language, and 1 activity which is your choosing from things like, music, ROTC, gym, cooking, photography, art and many more. One thing to remember at Pleasantville High is to always wear your ID badge when entering the buildings. This includes the other 3 buildings that are excluded for Freshmen. All Freshmen schedule are all different, youre not allowed to eat at the other cafeteria, if you get caught you will get detention. Now is there any questions?"