Chapter 4

Mira woke up shocked and confused about what that was. Was that just a dream? she thought. Who was that guy anyway?

Mira hears a knock at the door. "Come in."

In walks Jasmin. She curtsies and says "Good morning Your Highness. It's time to get ready for your training."

"My training?"

"Yes to learn how to control your powers and to learn combat skills."

"Oh" Mira looked at the clock. 6 am?? "Do I have to start training this early?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. The earlier you train, the more time you can spend learning and the quicker you know how to use your magic and fight."

Mira groans "fine." She goes to her closet and puts on black leggings and a black tank top. She then puts her hair in a high ponytail. "Okay, I'm ready."

Jasmin takes Mira into the training room in the basement. It was a large room with lots of equipment and weapons. Mira saw a man wearing all black with his hands behind his back.

He fists his right hand and puts it to his chest and bows. "Your Highness. My name is Kobal, your father's right hand and commander of the demon army."

"Oh um hello. I thought my father would be here to train me."

"He is busy, so he asked me to fill in."

"Oh okay."

~

Mira and Kobal trained together for the whole week.

"Good, Again."

"Uuugghhhh. I am tired. I've been hitting this freaking thing for the longest. When can I learn to use my magic."

"You'll learn how to when you do. Again."

Mira whispers "go fuck off."

"I hope you know that I can hear you."

"I hope you know that I don't care."

Mira hears someone laughing and when she turns around, it's her father.

"Mira, you've been training for just a week and you're already complaining."

"Well, I'm tired. I've never done this before and who wouldn't complain about hitting the same thing over and over again."

"How about we call it a night then. Do you wanna eat something before you go back to your room."

"Yesss, please."

Mira and her father go upstairs and sit at the dinner table. They have dinner together and chat about her training.

"You can't expect to be perfect at what you're doing in just a week. I think it's better to learn combat skills first before your magic anyway. I don't want you always relying on your magic."

"Well, then why have it if I can't."

"Haha that is true, but still. No worries though, I'll teach you to use your magic in between combat lessons."

"Yay!"

They sat in silence eating. Mira remembered the dream she had last week about that guy. She was debating if she should tell her father about it. She decided not to since she hasn't had a dream about him since then.

"Okay, I'm full now. Good night."

"Good night, Mira."

Mira goes up to her room, showers then got into bed. Mira was able to fall asleep quickly since she was exhausted from all the training.