Debuting (3)

It has been about a week and taehyung and jungkook were getting closer and closer every second. It was now the night of June 12, 2013 and jungkook and taehyung couldn't sleep. They were to nervous and excited because tomorrow was BTS debut.

Taehyung P.O.V

"Kook. Are you asleep?" He said in a whisper. "No. I'm to nervous." " you want to know a fact about me." "That was random but sure." I wanted to say my answer even though I didn't expect anything from it. "I can't sleep unless I'm cuddling something." I said with a little chuckle. Next thing I heard was jungkook bed creaking and footsteps on the floor. Next thing I know I feel my bed dip. I open my eyes to see jungkook getting in my bed. "What are you doing?" "You said you only sleep well unless you cuddle something, so I will be the thing you cuddle tonight so you can sleep well." I was shocked that he came to help me sleep. "Okay"

——Next day——

I woke up and jungkook and I were cuddling. Normally I would throw someone out of the bed or get out but for some odd reason i decided to stay. I don't know why but I just liked the warmth he gave me. Why do I feel this weird way towards him? Do I like hi- No! I only like him as a friend. We are just bros and that's it! I do not have feelings for jeon jungkook! "Morning, tae tae" jungkook had snapped me out of my thoughts. "Morning, kookie" I said. Then I realized the position we were in. We were both facing each other with legs tangled together and arms holding each others waist and faces only 1 inch apart. To break the awkwardness I spoke up. "We should probably get ready. We debut in a couple hours so..." I said and he just nodded and we got up.

Jungkook P.O.V

Why did I like being that close to him? Why do I feel disappointed that he didn't move an inch closer to me? Do I like hi- No! I don't like taehyung like that! Me and tae are just friends and nothing more! I don't like Kim taehyung!

Once we were done getting ready and eating, reality hit us. We were debuting today. I was nervous. I wondered what people would think of us. We had just come out with our first album '2 cool 4 skool' and people were loving no more dream. We have to perform it in about 3 hours and all of us are nervous.

We arrived at the venue and we were all nervous. Once we went out to perform the crowd was full of cheers and we were excited to hear our names being chanted.

—— After performance ——

All went well and the performance was so fun. Except for Jin had a wardrobe malfunction. But other than that everything was fine and fun. After the performance we had to start promoting and interviews. Once we walked into the interview, I got shy again. I didn't talk at all except for introducing myself. I could tell tae was a little sad that I wasn't saying anything.

Once we left the first interview and were getting ready for the second one, I saw tae walking towards me. "Why were you so shy during the first interview?" He asked in a sweet voice. "I don't know. It just happens around people I'm not comfortable with." I said, my voice barely audible. "Then why are you being shy right now? Are you uncomfortable with me?" He said in a sad tone. "No I am comfortable with you. I'm just nervous today." "Well in this next interview, I'm gonna make you talk." Before I could say another word in response, the camera crew called us for the interview.

"Annyeonghaseyeo joneun bangtan sonyeondan!" We all introduced our selves and the mc was asking questions about our album, which namjoon answered for us. "Okay, now lets get to know you guys more. What do you guys like to do for fun." The mc said. Tae immediately grabbed the mic and started speaking. "I personally like playing games." He proudly states. "Games? What games and who with? Yourself?" "Me and jungkook always play overwatch together, right jungkook?" He said and I could hear the smirk on his face. "Yes. Me and V are always playing just video games in general." I said, nervous because I had to speak. "Oh, who are you closest to in the group." I hesitated before answering. "V hyung" "Nice!" He said and I just felt uncomfortable.

For the rest of all of our interviews for the rest of the day, taehyung kept making me talk and by the last interview I had gotten more and more used to talking to the mc's.

When we got home we all got ready for bed. Once we were ready for bed and I was getting dressed for bed I spoke, breaking the silence. "I don't know weather I should thank you or kick your butt for making me speak in the interviews today." I said with a little giggle. "You should be thanking me. I finally got you to be somewhat comfortable with speaking in front of strangers." "Then, thank you." I said while I kicked his butt. "You little - " He said before he started tickling me until we both fell on the bed. He tickled me some more and then stopped so both of us can breath from laughing to hard. We realized what position we were in. He was in between my legs with his head in the crook of me neck. He stood up and just looked at me. "We should go to bed. We had a long day." I said to get rid of the awkwardness. "Okay. Goodnight" he said climbing into bed.

We slept in the same bed that night, cuddling like the night before. All I could think about was why do I like cuddling him? Why do I like it when we are only an inch away from each other? Do I like taehyung? No! Stop thinking that jungkook! You don't like boys, nor do you like taehyung! Why is this so complicated. I thought before I drifted off to sleep with me and taehyung in each other's arms.

——————————— 💜 ———————————

Who else reads personal slave on Wattpad? Why do I want to read about a slave and master on here? What's wrong with me? Don't answer that! Anyways, I was texting my friends asking if I was making taekook fall for each other to fast because idk. I now realized how hard it is to write one freaking chapter. Anyways don't forget to keep reading my story I hope you guys like it so far. Follow me on instagram @/wdw_riverbabe. I 💜 you!!!