Let's get some things straight

ABOUT L/N Y/N

PERSONALITY: She's quite the oblivious type which is odd considering she's a psychic. She's too kind to people she's hardly ever met and to her friends even more.

Has a bit of a speech impediment so she stutters quite a lot. She's pretty good at keeping herself from stuttering too much but yeah, if she stutters regularly imagine her when she's nervous/anxious.

She's an amazing person unlike Teruhashi is a wanna-be perfect woman, while Y/n actually is. She genuinely cares about the feelings of others even animals considering the fact she can read their minds and speak to them as well.

She dislikes fake people, her parents flirting, f***boys and evil people who like to hurt and take advantage of others.

BODY DESCRIPTION

  She has quite round thighs and has an above average bra size for her age. Making her a target often for pervert guys.

Also meaning she has to watch out for pervs like Toritsuka. She also has (F/c) and (S/c) eyes. Her hair is (H/c) and is (H/l) she likes to wear it in buns/pigtails though. She is (Y/h).

(F/c)-First color
(S/c)-Second color
(H/c)-Hair color
(H/l)-Hair length
(Y/h)-Your height

OTHER INFO

You're 16 years old. You're a physic and you can stop time for a temporary amount of time. You can also teleport! You may discover other powers along the story. Yes, you were born with them.