Eleven

Grayson started leaving hot, wet kisses all over my naked body. His eyes were so dark. They looked like they were full of anger and hunger. I've never seen him mad like this before. Honestly, it was turning me on.

I laid there patiently waiting for something to happen. But he just kept fucking teasing me and it was beginning to piss me off.

Before I could say anything, Grayson got up from on top of me and walked into his walk-in closet. He came out with a whip, and I felt a huge lump forming in my throat. I couldn't speak. "W-What are you going to do with that Grayson?" My voice was a little shaky. I was scared yet anxious.

What the hell was he going to do??

He lightly slapped my inner thigh with the whip. I winced at the light pain of the whip hitting my inner thigh. "Tonight, you will only call me Daddy. And for each time that you don't, you get hit." He gripped the whip tightly in his large hands. "Do you understand me princess?"

I nodded. SLAP.
I arched my back and began to squirm on his bed.

"What did I say babygirl?" He growled.
"Yes Daddy." I whimpered and bit my lower lip.

"Good girl." He made his way over to his speaker to turn on some music.

⬆️ Play the song! Neighbors Know My Name by Trey Songz ⬆️

"Now since my babygirl wants to be a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one. Understand?" He was standing at the side of the bed looking over me. "Yes Daddy. I've been a bad girl. And I need to be punished." He flipped me over onto my stomach and positioned my ass to where it was sticking up in the air. He ripped my underwear off and threw them on the floor. I've never seen this aggressive side of Grayson before and was so sexy.

"Every time I slap your ass, I want you to count out loud."

SLAP. "One."
SLAP. "Two."

"Louder baby. I can't hear you."

SLAP. "Three!"
SLAP. "Four!"

"This is the last one babygirl, and I want you to beg for it." His voice was so deep and husky.
"Daddy please spank me. I've been a very bad girl."

SLAP. "Five!"

Grayson tossed the whip across the room and came up behind me and roughly grabbed my hips. He smacks my ass hard. "Let Daddy eat your pussy babygirl." He lowers me down to his face and starts sucking on my clit viciously.

My body was on fire from the amount of pleasure it was experiencing. I started grinding my hips on his face while screaming out in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum Daddy!" I whimper.
He stops what he's doing and moves out from underneath me.

"Bad girls don't get to cum." He says while slipping off his boxers and tossing them to the floor.

He flips me back over to my back and hovers over me. "Sit up." I obeyed and sat up as best as I could with my hands still tied to the bed frame.

"Suck me princess." He sticks his dick into my mouth without even waiting for me to respond. I start sucking him and he starts letting out soft moans. "Fuck babygirl. Just like that." He grips on to the bed frame for support.

He pulls out his dick out of my mouth. He motions for me to lay back and moves himself down towards my entrance. He starts teasing me by rubbing it on my clit. "How bad do you want it princess?" He smacks my inner thigh and grips my waist tightly.

"I want it so bad. Please fuck me Daddy!" I moaned out to him. I couldn't take this torture anymore. "Good girl." He enter me harshly without warning.

I was really starting to love this dark, aggressive Grayson. I've never seen anything like it before. He could do things to my body that no one else could. My body aches when I'm away from him and when I'm near him.

I want him. I need him.

He steadily starts pounding into me over and over again. He reached up and gripped my throat lightly. Thrusting deeper. Thrusting harder.

"Tighter Daddy

"Tighter Daddy." I was moaning uncontrollably.

He gripped my throat tighter, muffling my moans and causing my back to arch into him. This was the best sex I've ever had with Grayson. I wanted more. He was so rough and so demanding. It was the sexiest thing ever.

"I'm almost there babygirl." He pulled himself out of me and started rubbing himself. He walked over to the edge of the bed. "Help Daddy finish babygirl." He looks at me with his dark, lustful eyes. "Untie me first Daddy." I begged with pleading eyes.

He untied me and I wrapped my mouth around his dick. Grayson started letting out loud moans, while running his hand through his messy hair. He started to swell in my mouth, and I knew he was getting close.

I-I'm about to cu-" before he could finish speaking, he released into my mouth

I-I'm about to cu-" before he could finish speaking, he released into my mouth. He slowly pulled away from me and went to grab his boxers. He handed me a clean pair of his boxers for me to wear and one of his t-shirts to throw on too. Once I got dressed he placed a kiss on my forehead. I gave him a soft smile. "I'm gonna go grab a shower princess. You lay down and relax. I'll bring you something to eat once I'm done." He kissed my lips softly, and before he walked out of the room he whispered something to me over his shoulder.

"My bad babygirl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all had your holy water kitty girls. 😏

I'll probably have the next chapter out sometime next week.

Thank you guys for 300 reads! Y'all are amazing! I love every single one of y'all! 🥰

Peace! ✌🏼