One🍓

"I'm sorry, I caused
that pain inside your heart."

MASHIHO

"Arrghhh!"

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock, i forgot to set it at night. That's why i ended up groaning in frustation.

I sit up on my bed and start searching for my phone until i reached it under my pillow and lowkey unlocked it to see if there are any messages or calls that i've missed but sadly, None.

I know today is Saturday and probably gonna be the last 2 days before the 'first day of school'' starts.

So basically, i'm here obviuosly at Japan and will go study there in Korea for some reasons.

About my parents, my dad died when i was 8 years old and my mother worked as a secretary in the famous company in South Korea. I am the only child of the family and my life was so borung so i decided to join the companionship of Yoshinori hyung, we lived in an apartment paid by my mother and i let them lived there because i don't want to be alone in this house.

Time Check 7:03 AM

I stood up in my bed starting to stretch my muscles and yawning after it.

I am now gonna do my daily routine, take a bath, eat breakfast, and watch some randon movies that can capture my interest. I'm just making my life normal.

I unlock my phone and tapped the music button, scrolling through my faves until i saw my very favorite song, GOING CRAZY.

I hummed, danced, and sing along with the song that has been played in a full volume. I like this song because i just want to fall in love (*again*)
with someone, a true love.

"This must be Crazy Love...
This must be crazy love~"

Then i go to the bathroom with my outfits on my hands.

*
After taking my personal hygiene, i walk back to my phone to see again if there are any messages but none. Why was i waiting a message? From who?

After that, i headed to the door and twisted the doorknob and open, i saw there downstairs at the kitchen Haruto, Keita, Yoshinori and Asahi hyung who already ate their breakfast without calling me here upstairs.

"Oh mashi! You're already awake!" Haruto said who notice me first taking few steps downstairs. And who ate grogilly a pancake (that's gross(i guess))

"Well i am~!" I sarcastically said

"Come here sit beside me Mamo" Yoshinori offers while preparing one plate for me

"Thanks!" I thanked him while i take my sit on a soft chair that he offers me. How nice

"Wait, Mashiho?" Keita said while chewing the food inside his mouth

"What?" I said while reaching for the pancakes infront of everyone

"You're too preprared, where are you going?" Keita said while looking at me sternly

"Just here, why? Any problem?" I said while not looking at him and just focusing on my pancake

"Nothing Mamo, just eat. Oh! Wanna join Mamo?" Yoshinori said while tapping my shoulder softly

"Where to, hyung?" I asked him and also tapping him softly

"Mashi-What happened?" Asahi asked with a worry look in his face

"Happened? What do you mean?" I asked while looking at everyone in a wide eyes, just a curious look. Ya know