SevenpointTwo🍓

(Continuation of JUNKYUs Pov.)

I now arrived at home safely too, but when i was in the taxi awhile ago, k was overthinking of what i saw lately. I ended up spacing out.

I twisted the doorknob and headed inside the house.
I placed all the groceries to their perspective areas and was about to sleep.

Suddenly an idea came up into my mind on 'what if i'd let my friends to come here inside my house to do some "small party" on which only "we" celebrate'.

I dialed the group chat and hopefully, it ringed. The first one to pick up the call was Yedam, then followed by Jeongwoo and many more(of my friends)

On the Call---

"Hello?" Byounggon

"Guys....." Junkyu

"Yeah, why are you calling Junkyu?" Hyunsuk

"Yeah, why?" Jeongwoo

"Mind to come over my house?" Junkyu

"For what?" Seunghun

"A 'Movie Marathon Party'?" Junkyu

"Sureeeee!" Jaehyuk

"Tag me!" Doyoung

"Okay, everyones invited. And please bw here at 7:00 pm sharp. Okay?" Junkyu

"Sure!" Everyone

End of Call---

I sighed, i was thinking on what to eat before the movie starts.

I was planning on ordering instead of cooking, so i called one of our staff of our restaurant and told him everything that i wanted and he "yes sir!" As a reply.

The order came off in no time, i already placed them on the huge oval table and prepared some extra plates, spoon, forks, and knives.

The guys came inside on time, they greeted me with their 'Yo wassup man?', 'Hey, i miss you", 'How was life?', and hugs.

We ended up sitting on the couch after eating our lunch and browsing some movies on the netflix.

We enjoyed our mini party although it is not planned as qhat you thought but it went out really great.

The boys headed to their homes leaving Me, Byounggon and Seunghun inside the house.

Byounggon and Seunghun stayed for a night to make sure that i will not absent tomorrow and they will take care of me as what they promised.

"Goodnight hyungs!" I muttered as i found myself getting sleepy

"Okay, goodnight son"/Byounggon hyung replied

------------------------
Hey guys, it was one of heck boring chap. But i hoped you enjoyed my update.

Once again thank you.

And i will never get tired of thanking you guys.

Love ya'll💕
------------------------

Chuuu~😘💕™