Introduction

"Again Felicity!" Alec shouted towards the small girl.

"I'm trying daddy, I'm trying!" she pleaded. Felicity turned towards the random vampire guard and focused on his mind, willing him to believe the thoughts she pushed into his mind.

This what she was made for. She had to be good at this.

The guard then all of the sudden screamed and lifted his hands trying to brush off the nonexistent snakes Felicity had convinced him were there.

Alec smiled proudly and walked over slowly to his daughter, resting a hand on her shoulder. "Good job," he praised. "Out of curiosity what exactly is he seeing?"

Felicity looked up at her dad with the same forest green eyes her mother had once had, them shining with innocence. "That he's being attacked by cobras." She looked towards the guard again who was now on the ground and tipped her head. "Should I take it away now?"

"Sure," Alec said nodding and just like the guard was able to see again. Alec watched with a proud smirk as he patted himself over as if to make sure the snakes are gone.

Felicity Volturi had been born for a reason, and one reason only, and that was for power.

Aro was very enchanted with the way Renesmee Cullen had seemed to be. So he of course wanted to replicate it. Aro thought having the most talented guard member impregnate a human in hopes that he would be rewarded with a child with wonderful gifts.

And he had.

Felicity was only a few months or so old, so she had the appearance of a six-year-old.

Her mother had been nothing more of surrogate for the Volturi's experiments. So when she died giving birth there was no rush to save her. Which had left Felicity motherless.

As Alec walked with Felicity skipping beside him the small girl swung her arms at her side. "Daddy, what was mommy like?" She had asked this question many times now. And as always she got the same answer.

"She was nothing you need to know about," Alec assured his daughter. Juliet had been her mother's name, also her own middle name, being the only other thing that marked her as more than Alec's. He didn't really know much about her mother other than that she was only twenty years old when she died.

"Did I do well enough for the masters today?" Felicity asked as they walked towards the throne room.

"We shall see," Alec said pushing the big doors open. He walked inside with her trailing behind him.

Felicity kept her hands neatly folded in front of her, knowing that she needed to be respectful at all times to the masters.

"Done babysitting today?"

Felicity let her eyes scan over to the voice that belonged to her aunt. Jane. For some reason, she didn't really seem to like her much. It kind of hurt Felicity to know that.

"For now," Alec said. He stopped in front of the three ancients and bowed. "She has made good progress today, she can hold the illusion for much longer now." Alec turned to his daughter who was standing a bit of way behind him and beckoned her forward.

"Felicity, come here," he said firmly.

Felicity swallowed and slowly came forward to stop next to her dad. She had always felt uneasy in the presence of these three, even though they had never done anything to harm her.

"Hello my dear," Aro said giving her a light smile as he rose from his throne. He walked to meet the two and held out his hand for Felicity to place hers in. "Let me see how you fared today."

Felicity nodded and gently laid her warm hand into Aro's stone cold one. Watching as he closed his eyes and focused on her thoughts. Only seconds later did his eyes open, a wide and excited smile spreading over his face.

"Marvelous work young Felicity. You should be proud."

Felicity knew she should feel happy to develop her powers and happy that she did what her dad asked of her. But she didn't feel that way.

For some reason all Felicity could think about was that something was missing.

Like there was more to her life than just being the Volturi's weapon.

But then again.

What did she really know?

As far as the rest of the worlds concerned.

She doesn't exist