Chapter 2

We finally push past the doors & step in. WELL HERE GOES NOTHING........

We walk in side by side, since the hallway to the auditorium is straight, but too long it takes a few steps to finally see figures standing at the end of this hallway by the auditorium door. 3 figures to be specific, one taller than the other two, which I can tell is Jungkook. He's wearing his typical casual clothing which is, the first thing his hands lands on or the first clothing that falls out of his closet. I still don't understand why he hasn't set everything from that closet to his wardrobe yet. The same old & his favourite ripped jeans with a little oversized hoodie & his favourite or should I say his signature PUMA black & white basketball shoes.

The next figure was slightly taller than the other one but obviously shorter than Jungkook by a few inches, that obviously being Amber. She's our senior like the rest of our gang, since only kooky, Tae & I are in junior year from our group, the rest are all in senior year. She's wearing a skinny deep blue jeans, with a long white shirt, probably stitched with the off-white sweater she had on top, matched with off-white sneakers.

The last figure was shorter than the other two obviously being my boyfriend Suga. Seeing him there just brought a smile to my face. He was wearing his black & red basketball jerseys & his shorts, with black socks & red Adidas pro bounce shoes. Which was our high school's basketball team's uniform apart from the shoes. I was confused until it hit me it's the first day back so our teams from different sports have a friendly match amongst themselves, it's also to attract the freshmen towards joing teams & stuff. The thought that I almost forgot bout the basketball match even when Yoon told me about it made me sad & realize what an amazing job I'm doing being his boyfriend. Incase you didn't notice that was a sarcastic remark.

All the negative thoughts came back rushing in which made me stop in my tracks, & Hope to look up with concern. I just felt like running away from this reality. I took a step back as I saw Yoon waving at me & Hope with a smile on his face. Hope grabbed my hand & said, "Not now, you've come here to talk & you will. But not now, remember you need to talk to him after school, so wipe that threatened & gloomy expression of your face & for now act like the Jimin we all know."

I look at him & then Suga, a confused expression on his face, then at our hands where Hope is holding it & quickly remove it from his grasp. I just smile & nod at Hobi & walk towards the gang. It is so hard keeping my emotions intact right now but Hope's right if I don't control it now everyone will sense there's something wrong & that's the last thing that I want right now. Me being gloomy is only gonna spoil everyone's day today, since it's almost a big day for all of us.

"Where the hell have you guys been? What took you so long? You shoulda been the first ones here." Kooky being kooky shot all the questions at us all at once, you could feel his annoyance through the questions, he loves being there on time & hype it up for his friends so we understand why he had that annoyed look on his face, plus he definitely hates waiting. Good luck Tae from getting out of this one.

"Hello, to you too loser." I reply with a smile while smacking him on the head.

"Yeah hello. Now answer you ass." He said glaring at me annoyance dripping of his expressions.

"Ask Hobi" I say & push past him & Amber to meet my boyfriend.

"Morning babe." I say with the brightest smile, but I felt it fading away seconds later out of the guilt, so I hastily hugged him before he could notice the sudden change.

He hugs me back tighter than I did & the warm feeling casting over me. He smelt like strawberry, vanilla & honey with a hint of lemon & orange blossom from his cologne which is his favourite, Gucci Guilty.